Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

You ok my friend?

Hi Lynne, how are you doing hun? I haven't seen you on here for a little while my lovely xx

Let us know how you are getting on? x

I hope you are ok Lynne x

Hope you are ok Lynne miss your posts x

Hi, I'm back. Thank you for all your messages. I must admit I've been well off course - so much for the detailed plan I made at the beginning of the year. Basically I have been really busy and stressed (not in a bad way) at work and got out of control food wise. I haven't even been counting calories. So basically I've had 4 days off track, and not just a little bit! Marge - I did laugh at your smelling wine comment and yes, I did have some last night! (I also had a Macdonalds last night!) Anyway, I'm back today and I'm going to try my hardest to get a grip and stay on track so that I have at least a couple of lb loss on weigh in day on Wednesday and not a gain. If I have a loss, however small, I won't feel as bad about the last 4 days. Unlike most people, I find it easier to keep to TS when I'm not at work. I think it's because I have such a long day on work days because I have a 2.5 to 3 hour journey each way. Also, because I sold my car and decided I didn't need to replace it about a year ago I struggle to do the shopping efficiently and so then my sons get takeaways and I'm tempted to join in and then eat the wrong things. So, a couple more new decisions:
1. When I get the 2k I'm owed put it towards a car
2. Start planning the food shopping better
I'm going to try to keep busy today so will catch up with everyone's diaries tonight and also update the challenges!
Oh, and another thing, I have to say I'm not to keen on those new bars. I thought they would be like the Tesco ones but they are squishy and leave a bit of an aftertaste. They are palatable and OK for a change but nowhere near as nice as I expected. Also, too sickly for breakfast!

Good to see you Lynne :D
Do you have a smart or an iphone ?
I have just discovered the MFP app on my phone has a scanner for bat codes to work out the calories for you !!!
Its very good, if you do :)
Happy Saturday :)

Thanks Vee and Marge. I've got a smart phone but not a very good one, in fact it's rubbish. It has a poor memory and even though I put a large memory card in, it wont transfer things on to it. I'm thinking of getting a new one. I don't really need an expensive one as I don't do that much with phones but I'd like to be able to post on here from it. I can from my current one but don't bother because it takes so long!
Re those bars, I've just seen on facebook that someone freezes them so I'm going to give that a go.
Also found this, revolting, picture on facebook but like the message:1546342_10151815649757414_259399492_n.jpg

Have just had my first meal of the day - porridge - and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Glad to see you back Lynne! I know it's easier said than done but the longer we hide away from here the more damage were doing. Your back now and have a clear run till the 31st march, use it to your advantage :) xxx

Yay Lynne is back in the game! You can do it Lynne. I know how hard it is but once you have you mojo back keep hold of it!!!!

So happy to see you back Lynne :D

That's a shame about the bars - was really hoping they would be nice. Let us know how you get on with the frozen version.

Is there a exante FB page or group you are all on?

Welcome back Lynne, I was wondering if you had been whisked off somewhere. That picture is disgusting, don't want any of that hanging around in my saddle bags lol.

Not in mine either Susie! So far so good today..... Had porridge for breakfast, a raspberry bar for lunch (a bit nicer out of the freezer but still nowhere near a favorite) and I have a chilli meal soaking now, ready to be cooked! Definitely going to be a 100% day today.

Still not had the porridge that I said I was having a couple of hours ago. This forum certainly keeps you busy. Glad you're back on track x

Thanks Susie. I'm done for today. I've got a headache which I wouldn't have expected so early on. Think I'll have an early night with a book.

Glad your back here and back on track Lynne.

Hope your sunday is another 100% day too.

X

Well done Lynne x

Thanks Hulllou and Lil. I really want to make it a good long stretch of 100% days this time!

Hey Lynne, glad you're back on track. I hope it hasn't thrown you off course too much but the main thing is you're back in the swing of it. You said that food shopping is a bit tricky for you, have you tried online orders with tesco or asda? That might help a bit.
Shame about the bars. I still have a lot of packs left so I am not going to re-order anything for another fortnight or so. But was really excited at the thought of new bars. Have you tried the chocolate one yet? That was the one I was most intrigued by as it looks a lot like the atkins chocolate one which I really like.

Back