Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Well done Lynne! 3/10 xx

Huge well done Lynne!! I love the idea of breaking your TS goals into days of 10 and 5. It does seem nore achieveable. The most I've ever done has been either 22/23 days when I did Lipotrim 2 yrs ago but I really want to beat that this time. After that first 7-10 days, it really does get easier. Good luck my lovely and I hope tomorrow is an easy success for you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic Lynne...keep going x

Thanks everyone. Don't think I'll ever manage 23 days in a row!

The way your going you won't be far off!

Lol. Only another 20 days! Easy!

Great to see you are still going strong Lynne, hang in there x

We wish hey?!

Thats great you are in ketosis Lynne :)
Good luck for ten in a row.
I will be joining you soon :)

Day 4 started with double espresso latte! Weighed myself today and was pleasantly surprised. I had gone up from 12st 9lb to 12st 13lb when I had those 4 days off and it didn't seem to be going down. I was 12st 8lb this morning so ketosis must be kicking in. Got to stay strong. Got to stay strong. Got to stay strong! Tomorrow is official weigh in day so at least I know I have at least 1lb loss!

Thanks everyone. Don't think I'll ever manage 23 days in a row!

Don't ever doubt yourself. You can do it! I know it seems like 'wow, that's alot of time to not eat food' but it really does become second nature (of course it has it's moments though) but I know you can do it, just 1 day at a time :) have a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Lynne! I agree with Twinkle, you can do 23 days and more, don't doubt yourself. Doing great Lynne :) x

I agree with Twinkle, Minnie and Bee. Don't be pessimistic/defeatist. You're going great guns - soon you'll be on day 5, then day 10, then day 15 and, before you know it, you'll have done 23 days TS.

x

Have a good day Lynne & good luck with the weigh in tomorrow x

Small chunks and they will all add up.

You are doing great!

Back