Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks everyone. 100% again today! That's 5 days in a row. It's been a long day. Going to have a nice soak in the bath and an early night!

Well done Lynne! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Lynne, have a good nights rest x

Brilliant Lynne you are smashing It now! Whoop whoop!! :)

Thanks everyone. 100% again today! That's 5 days in a row. It's been a long day. Going to have a nice soak in the bath and an early night!
That's brilliant Lynne!

you are on it!

Well done Lynne :D, in the TS zone :D

Thank you everyone. Day 6! 12st 6lb today, another lb down! Sorry if I'm not posting much at the moment. I'm having really long days at work, leaving home at 7am and not getting home until 8.30pm. Will post more at the weekend.

Thank you everyone. Day 6! 12st 6lb today, another lb down! Sorry if I'm not posting much at the moment. I'm having really long days at work, leaving home at 7am and not getting home until 8.30pm. Will post more at the weekend.

Hey Lynne well done on your loss you are doing great :) I decided to venture into the diary section and spotted your diary so thought I'd pop in and say hi :D hope you are well xxxx

Weel done Lynne. you are doing really well, keep it up & have a good day x

Lynne, I knew you could do it :) Well done for keeping it up. You know that it gets easier as you go along. Wow your work days are insanely long, I thought mine were bad. No wonder it's a challenge for you to stick to TS. Wow, you're two stone lighter than me, I would love to be where you are. I'd give both my left arms for it :D:D

Yay for the loss Lynne - you really are in the zone now - love it! :D

Hopefully see you around a bit more at the weekend then :)

Well done Lynne! So pleased to see you're still going. It'll start going quicker for you soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear. Going to have to restart my TS count again tomorrow because I had a chicken breast at lunch time. I had eaten my first meal (porridge) at 6.30 and by 11.00 I was really hungry and ate my bar, Consequently I was hungry again by 2.00 and went out and bought a cooked chicken breast. Going to have chilli for my evening meal (it's now 9,00) and then go to bed for an early night at 10.00. I'm afraid I'm just really tired at the moment!

Don't beat yourself up! It's still an exante day! Albeit ws but exante none the less! You'll still show a loss in the morning I bet xxx

Nothing wrong with some cooked chicken. Won't have made a jot of difference! Well done and as Carrie says, don't beat yourself up about it.

Back