Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

You're all right about the chicken - I'm just pi**ed off about breaking my 5 day TS run. Still in ketosis though. Tomorrow I'm going to take a bar and a shake to work and try to go as long as possible before having anything.

Well done Lynne, so glad you're still going strong! Chicken was a great choice, something to be proud of! I personally would not start my counter again because of some super Exante-friendly chicken. Keep your morale up, you've not fallen off the TS wagon you just had a teeny but of protein once.

Well done :) x

I'll start again because I've now got to beat 5 days in a row!

Like everyone says it was just protein. It could have spiralled out of control but you didn't let it Lynne so well done. Straight back on it tomorrow x

Lynne if you have not come out of keytosis I would keep counting the days. And it's not like you had wine or chocolate. Don't give yourself such a hard time:)

You don't need a restart hun. Tomorrow is day 7 for you. Your achievement has been that is was a chicken breast and nothing high cal/high carb, so I would like to say, well done you for making the best choice x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I understand why you're annoyed and you're focussing on the TS aspect but if stick with the countdown also. A countdown of days you haven't eaten something naughty. Chicken has never been naughty!
Well done, those scales will just keep going down, down , down x

Lynne, I wouldn't recount if I were you. I should be day 7 with you but I'm actually day 3 today because I had carbs that knocked me out if ketosis (big bowl fruit n fibre and a banana) You had protein so no need to go back to day one.

I didn't confess my lapse because there is someone who reads my diary who gets disheartened if they read about people who fall off the wagon. So wanted them to get into a good roll on their diet rather than set them back. I'm in the zone now. Feel I want it now more than a bowl of fruit n fibre!

So day 7 for you hun :) x

Lynne well done on sticking to it I wouldn't start again counting as it's only some chicken so you are still in keto - you are doing really well keep up the great work xx

You are doing great lynne!

How has today been for you?

Hi Lynne . How are things today x

How are you doing today?

Hi all. Today has been long and busy but I managed to stick to 100% TS. Had put 1lb on when I weighed this morning. I think (hope) it was just a fluctuation and I'll be back down tomorrow. Have caught up with a number of diaries so far tonight but will probably have to leave some until tomorrow.

Well done Lynne on sticking to TS today - that lb will probably be water retention that should be gone in the morning X

Well done Lynne. Sounds like you have had a very busy week. I'm sure that 1lb will have disappeared by tomorrow. Are you off over the weekend or working x

Thanks Tigs and Susie. I'm off all weekend but NOT off TS!

Good on you Lynne, glad to see you've made it through another day. Enjoy your weekend x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done lynne.

Have a Great TS weekend!! x

Back