Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hi Lynne, how was your weekend ?

I think she is lost in the wine again :(
Please come back Lynne :)

Come back Lynne, we miss you :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope all is ok Lynne and you make it back on soon - we miss you :) x

Hi Lynne :wavey:

Hi everyone. Sorry I've not been on here. I pulled an tendon (or did something to it) at the top of my right arm and have been in agony. I had to see an out of hours gp while I was away and am back on codeine and naproxen again. Yesterday I saw my own gp because the other one said I needed to be referred for physio but his view is that a steroid injection is the best option it the tablets don't work. I had one of those once before and it was highly unpleasant. All in all I was pretty down about all this because when I had problems with my leg the medication didn't do much good. BUT, my arm does feel a bit better today - probably partly down to my needle phobia! Hopefully it is going to get better and I won't need to have that horrible injection again. I went off plan on Saturday and am going to stay off for at least a few days because of the medication so will no doubt have gained weight! I hope everyone else is still doing well on exante.
On a sad note, I haven't been on the computer much and only read about Alia on facebook this evening. What a shock. This was such sad news and is really upsetting. Alia started on exante around the same time as me and it is so difficult to take in what has happened. Her husband and children must be devastated. Poor Alia. She was doing so well and looked years younger. Such sad, news.

Aww Lynne, I hope the medication works :)
It is incredibly sad news about Alia x

Hi Lynne so sorry to hear about your arm hope you are feeling better soon. It's awful about Alia so sad for all her children and hubby - I was really shocked to hear it it's very sad x

Good to see u back Lynne... Sorry about the arm. Hope it gets better soon x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Glad to have you back, missed you being around :) So sorry to hear you're in pain, if you do have the injection hopefully this one will be better.

Hope me you had a lovely time with your mum despite the injury xx

Hi Lynne. Take the maximum dose of the pain killers to give them the best chance of working. You can think about the steroid afterwards if they don't do the trick.x

I've got bicipital tendonitis!

Yes, painful. How did you do it or is it a flair up ?

I don't know what caused it. Probably carrying a heavy ruck sack to and from work, or maybe sitting wrong at the computer. I've booked a workplace assessment.

Hi everyone. Sorry I've not been on here. I pulled an tendon (or did something to it) at the top of my right arm and have been in agony. I had to see an out of hours gp while I was away and am back on codeine and naproxen again. Yesterday I saw my own gp because the other one said I needed to be referred for physio but his view is that a steroid injection is the best option it the tablets don't work. I had one of those once before and it was highly unpleasant. All in all I was pretty down about all this because when I had problems with my leg the medication didn't do much good. BUT, my arm does feel a bit better today - probably partly down to my needle phobia! Hopefully it is going to get better and I won't need to have that horrible injection again. I went off plan on Saturday and am going to stay off for at least a few days because of the medication so will no doubt have gained weight! I hope everyone else is still doing well on exante.
On a sad note, I haven't been on the computer much and only read about Alia on facebook this evening. What a shock. This was such sad news and is really upsetting. Alia started on exante around the same time as me and it is so difficult to take in what has happened. Her husband and children must be devastated. Poor Alia. She was doing so well and looked years younger. Such sad, news.

Hey Lynne, welcome back. Sorry to hear you've been in a lot of pain, pulling tendons is nasty, I hope you feel better soon.

I am not on facebook and this whole thing passed me by, what happened to Alia??

Good afternoon Lynne. Oh my goodness that does sound painful, hope you recover soon.

Oh and get back on Exante asap!! xx

I need to know about Alia too?

I've got bicipital tendonitis!

Oh no Lynne, I know how painful it can be, hope they get you sorted soon - make sure you've got any DSE equipment you need to get you through this xx

Back