Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks Susie. We'll deffo do the weekend together! I haven't eaten yet but that's because I've spent all morning catching up on here! I'm going to have to get sterted soon and leave the catching up until the evening! C U later!

Thanks for that info Lynne :) I'm so hoping they are successful. I'm her referee as well. Not sure whats involved in that but I know they can give someone a loving home. They both work full time but Jon finishes at 1. The adoption leave at her work is really good.

Good luck with restart :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I hope your sister is successful. It is great to see babies and children finding loving homes.

Good to see you back lynne. It is do difficult sometimes eh ?
Do you think WS might suit you better at the moment ?
I talking strict WS, no add ons ;)
It would stop you tooing and froing, and it might sit easier in your head because it takes away that feeling that you are constantly cheating or off plan ?
Enjoy your weekend :)

Thanks Marge. I'm thinking of doing sort of WS by having a chicken breast at lunchtimes when I'm at work and hungry. It is definitely work lunch times where the temptations arise. I find it difficult to resist going for a large tomato soup and a hot buttered baguette which is what the guy sharing my room tends to have most days. I really need to stop myself giving myself licence to eat sweets and chocolate whenever I have something else. The soup and baguette is bad but not too bad but then is really very bad when followed up by a packet of minstrels and fruit gums on the train home! My other weakness is buying a large latte or a flat whit so that I can sit in the cafe while waiting for the train!

I think if you redo your measurents and photos it'llhelp spur you on, even if its just for you to see what playing around is doing. You don't want to fall short. Ws seems like an excellent idea through the week then ts at weekends. The weight will fall off you. It's a lot of money spent on packs to lose hardly anything monthly. I know it's difficult to get on here with all your travelling through the week, but were always here rooting for you xxx

Thanks Carrie. That's probably what I need to do because I'm not losing weight with the way I'm going at the moment. I haven't weighed for a couple of days but that's because I know I won't like what I see!

I'm my experience that was always my undoing. Not owning up to how bad I'd been and staying in denial.. Playing around am then doing the same before having to weigh and 2st was on... I'm not saying that's what'll happen to you but just be very aware of your actions if your not checking damage. It can be the start of a slippery slope xxx

I'll weigh in the morning! 100% today so far and still with a pack to have so hopefully I'll get through today with no trouble!

Thanks Darcy.

Well done off today Lynne.

we are all here for you x

So glad to have you back, I miss your posts xx I can imagine how hard it is working such long days, and added to that the work pressure but I'm glad you're back giving it another go. I do agree though that if on days you're struggling with TS that you should do WS, the losses for WS are fab if you stick to it so the scales will soon be showing lower numbers :)

Thanks all.

Weighed myself this morning and was gobsmacked to find that I'd actually lost a lb and was down to 12st 2lb. That has really spurred me on! I just hope the results of last week's transgressions aren't going to creep up on me over the next few days!

Brilliant Lynne! Stay focused now. I know it's hard with work etc x

Keep on it and I'm sure they won't, they'd have to go some to make a difference when you're only taking in 600 cals :)

Thanks Lil and Smidge. Going to make a real effort this week.

Well done on your loss hun! Glad to see you've made it past 2st 3lbs and going strong :) keep up the good work xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Twinkle. just posted on your diary. We must have been posting at the same time!

Back