Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

I'm just worried in case I bulk eat!

2lb gain this morning! Hope it's only a blip! If I try to keep my calories down to 1000 I'm sure I'll still lose weight.

Mon 12st 7lb (-1lb)
Tues 12st 9lb (+2lb)

Just be a little fluctuation, as you say by keeping your cals to 1000 it's gonna go down xxx

Thanks Carrie. Hope so!

Good luck xx

It'll come right Lynne, stick with it :)

The gain could just be a water fluctuation, don't let it worry you - you're on the right track xx

Ooooohhhh popcorn! I love popcorn, it's up there in my list of favourites :)

You can't not lose weigh on 1000 cal. Carry on Lynne & it will come off x

Mmmmm your lunch sounds nice :)

Wow, thanks for letting me know that Carrie. It's about £1 for one bag in Cafe Nero! Will be going to Pound land tomorrow.

I need to have a look for this for the manfriend, and his diet. Although, its more of an "eat everything up because I am going on a diet" food plan at the moment :eek:
I hope you feel better soon Lynne :)

Going in the right direction! Makes up for how I'm feeling after another night of being kept awake by coughing! Chocolate orange bar for breakfast. Don't usually eat this early but feeling sick due to lack of sleep. Hope everyone has a good day.

Mon 12st 7lb (-1lb)

Tues 12st 9lb (+2lb)
Wed 12 6lb (- 3lb)

Going in the right direction! Makes up for how I'm feeling after another night of being kept awake by coughing! Chocolate orange bar for breakfast. Don't usually eat this early but feeling sick due to lack of sleep. Hope everyone has a good day.

Mon 12st 7lb (-1lb)
Tues 12st 9lb (+2lb)
Wed 12 6lb (- 3lb)

Lynne my doctor told me to get Pholcodeine linctus to suppress a cough at night but it only should be used at night - it did really help, that and sleeping propped up a little. With a try maybe? X

Well done Lynne I'm loving the new plan! Please you got a drop this morning to reassure yourself. Have a great day! xx

That's great that you have seen a loss Lynne.

Hope the cough goes soon, so much stuff going around at the moment :sigh: x

Hope you're feeling better Lynne xx

Hope you are feeling better Lynn xxx

Back