Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Quick visit. Sorry I'm not around much at the moment. Will try to do a full catch up at the weekend. Actually managed 100% TS yesterday! First time in weeks!

New start again!

Day 1: 13st 1lb
Day 2: 12st 12lb

Well done for staying on track.

Hope today went well Lynne xx

New start again!

Day 1: 13st 1lb
Day 2: 12st 12lb
Day 3: 12st 12lb STS

I'm back again. Really struggling to get back on track but will keep trying. Even 1 day or part of a day on packs means less calories! Going to aim to do 7 days. Soooooo............ here goes.......

Day 1/7 - weight 13 st

Breakfast Caramel Toffee Shake

Lynne, you keep trying, thats the main thing!

Good luck for your 7 days x

Stay away from the alcohol and the kitchen and you are half way there ;)
Thats what I am doing :p
You already have the will !
You just need to find the rest of the way :)

How's it going today Lynne x

I'm just really struggling. Deciding to restart over easter wasn't the best idea. I'm going to count calories (including packs as far as possible) until the end of April and then try for a full blown exante stint until my birthday on 23rd May. I know I won't be able to do 100% TS over the next couple of weeks as I'm off to my mum's next weekend and then away for work for 3 days from 29th April.

Sounds sensible Lynne. Goals need to be achievable and just take it day by day. Good luck.

Sorry your struggling Lynne. Your plan sounds good though and you've thought about what's achievable.
Hope you had a nice Easter x

Hope today has been an easy one for you lynne :)

Lets restart together Lynn:)

Back