Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks Cate. I really do need to lose that 20lb and then set new targets for 9th June (inspection), 4th July (Princess Anne Meeting) and 36th August (holiday in Turkey). I weigh daily when I'm on track or even semi on track. It's when I totally lose it that I don't - like you, I bury my head in the sand! Well, I've dug myself out now and it's back to TS and daily weighing!

Thanks Cate. I really do need to lose that 20lb and then set new targets for 9th June (inspection), 4th July (Princess Anne Meeting) and 36th August (holiday in Turkey). I weigh daily when I'm on track or even semi on track. It's when I totally lose it that I don't - like you, I bury my head in the sand! Well, I've dug myself out now and it's back to TS and daily weighing!

Meeting Princess Anne. Get you! LOL. I actually really like her. I've decided against daily weighing while I'm doing TS and am trying to only do it weekly, despite the temptation of the scales staring at me every time I go into the bathroom. I hate the STS days and, horror of horrors, the days when you put on 1/4lb when you've been so good.

2.5lb down this morning. Happy with that. Can't wait until I'm back in the 12s, or even better, back in the 11s. Managed to keep to plan yesterday and did 10345 steps so, so far so good!

Have had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast. Today will involve dog walking cleaning the kitchen and lounge and a bit of gardening then going to watch my son do a 2 hour set in the Green Dragon at 5pm as part of the local beer festival. It will be sparkling water for me, not beer!

Lynne's 20 day Challenge

Day 1 / 20: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Loss so far 0lb - To lose 20lb
Day 2 / 20: Weight 13st 1.5lb - Loss 2.5lb - Loss so far 2.5lb - To lose 17.5lb

Well done Lynne, enjoy your afternoon but stay away from the beer :rolleyes:.

Don't forget the treadmill if you get a chance :D x

Well done Lynne, nice boost to see those numbers go down... Onwards and downwards :) xxx

Enjoy your evening watching your son, you must be very proud :) xx

How did today go Lynne xx

Lovely to see you back Lynne, you sound very positive and fantastic on the loss so far. What a great birthday present for yourself to get back on track. Do you have any plans for your birthday ? :)

Hi Lynne, just dropping in to wish you a good BH Monday.

Yay, back in the 12s. Was 12st 13.5lb this morning despite drinking too much wine last night. Was 100% TS yesterday apart from the wine which was a MASSIVE mistake! It affected me really badly and by the time we went to a bbq after the pub I was well and truly plastered! Apart from that, it was a brilliant night. My son's gig went really well with lots of people dancing and the pub was really full. Everyone seemed to enjoy his music.
Breakfast today was a banana shake, a coffee and a bottle of water + 2 paracetamol! No more wine for me for a long time!
Only this week left at work and then I'm off for 3 weeks when I plan to do the 7 mile walk I did last year as often as possible. It's my 60th birthday while I'm off and I'm hoping to be back in the 11s by then. I haven't got anything planned yet for my birthday so will need to give that some thought.
Today will be a long walk with the dog followed by not much else unless my head stops aching. I'm also freezing cold and am sat with the fire on despite the beautiful sunshine outside!

Lynne's 20 day Challenge
Day 1 / 20: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Loss so far 0lb - To lose 20lb
Day 2 / 20: Weight 13st 1.5lb - Loss 2.5lb - Loss so far 2.5lb - To lose 17.5lb
Day 3 / 20: Weight 12st 13.5lb - Loss 2lb - Loss so far 4.5lb - To lose 15.5lb

Ooohh, every sympathy re. the hangover even if self-inflicted. We never learn. Thing is, you always have such a good time getting one! Great to be back in the 12s. Can't wait to see those 12s myself. Have a nice walk.

Thanks Cate. I don't think I'll ever drink again! although you're right, we don't ever learn - this isn't the first time I've vowed never to drink again!

Hurray well done for being in the 12's, keep going.....but no alcohol :) xx

Can't wait to join you in the 12's xx

No alcohol, that's it for me! I feel sick as well as having a sore head.

Have a peaceful day Lynne - and no more alcohol! :D

Join me on the teetotal bench - never drink, can't stand the smell of it :jelous:

My problem is that I really like wine and beer but I will join you for a while Darcy. I'm never going to drink excessively whilst on TS again!

Great that you are back in the 12s so well done

Is the head a bit better now Lynne. x

Back