Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hope you're feeling better now Lynne and that it's been a good day for you xx

Morning Susie. Well done on the steps. Mine were low yesterday due to getting a lift to and from the pub. I would have been well over 10000 if I'd walked! I've ordered a box of pancakes and a box of egg meals today on the £95 offer. I hope I like them!

Hi Lynne, picked up the above on Susie's diary. Can you let me know the code? Cheers.

Hi Lynne. Just subscribing to your diary. I'm only on day 1, but see you are just back after a break. Good luck!

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1:

Hi Cate. It's 2BOX95. It was a bank holiday offer so you're best putting your order in before midnight in case it ends.

Hi Cate. It's 2BOX95. It was a bank holiday offer so you're best putting your order in before midnight in case it ends.

Thanks Lynne. Just sneaked one in!

Hope you're back to feeling fighting fit today. Have a good one. ;)

Have a good day today Lynne x

Hope today has been a good one for you Lynne x

Quick visit before bed. Slight gain (o.5lb this morning). Hope it's gone tomorrow morning!

Lynne's 20 day Challenge
Day 1 / 20: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Loss so far 0lb - To lose 20lb
Day 2 / 20: Weight 13st 1.5lb - Loss 2.5lb - Loss so far 2.5lb - To lose 17.5lb
Day 3 / 20: Weight 12st 13.5lb - Loss 2lb - Loss so far 4.5lb - To lose 15.5lb
Day 4 / 20: Weight 13st 0lb - Gain 0.5lb - Loss so far 4 lb - To lose 16lb

Hi Lynne! I found you :) checking in to see how you are doing and you are doing fab! Keep it up! Can't wait to see your week one total loss!

Keep going Lynne, the scales have got to start moving soon x

Hope today has been a good one for you Lynne xx

How has today been Lynne x

Back