Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks MM. The reason I keep coming back - even when I'm doing cr**p is for the support on here. If I didn't I would just go totally out of control and not bother at all!

Thanks MM. The reason I keep coming back - even when I'm doing cr**p is for the support on here. If I didn't I would just go totally out of control and not bother at all!

Yes i know what you mean lynne.
I knew i would have to stay on here when i finished my ts stint as in the past i have eaten and left the site and its not good.
I have an ongoing journey and need ongoing support if im ever going to crack this weigh lark!!

I guess I'll be here for ever!

I've so been where you are Lynne and it's all credit to you for keeping on with it. I do think it's more difficult when you have less to lose - keep at it!

Best of luck Lynne - I'm the same I need to stay on here for the fab support and I too think I'll be here forever - I know you can do this - keep logging in I've about the same weight to loose we can do this x

Thats what we are all here for Lynne. Keep at it & you will get there xx

How has your day been and how many steps did you do? X

Did 10937 steps yesterday and had 1773 calories. (1773 calories in / 2564 out - 209 over budget). Lost though!

Day 1 Saturday 18th May 13st 2lb.
Day 2 Sunday 13st 1.75lb - 0.25 loss
Day 3 Monday 12st 13lb - 2,75lb loss - total loss 3lb

Back in the 12s. Yay. :)

Thanks Cate. Let's hope I stay here this time and go down instead of up!

Well done Lynne. This isn't easy but so glad you have restarted and taking steps towards your goals. Sending big hugs of support, and enjoy your time off work. x

Thanks Taupe. Hopefully I'll get some decent weather. I usually take these 3 weeks off to recharge my batteries (we used to come camping to France for 3 weeks and I've just continued having them off.)

Good, I like your rambles Bee! I'm about to take the dog out for a walk. Will be back later.

Here it comes...

Lynne, you're doing well, whatever you may think or however you may feel about your efforts. Bottom line is they are efforts, imperfect they may be, but does that really matter?

I was getting really down in the dumps about the fact that in the last nearly 13 months since I signed up here and started Exante for the first time, I had actually only lost (due to xxxxxillion restarts) 9.5lb. Nine Point Five El Bee. (just had to add that :D ) How pathetic I felt for all the money spent on packs, for all the fretting and hard work and saying no to temptations.

But let's be brutally honest. If I hadn't taken that step last April, what are the chances of me being the same weight I was then? It's more likely that I would be 9lb or more heavier than I am now. Now which of the two options is the more self-destructive one? Surely, the path that led you to be a little lighter than last year was the right one to choose. Ok, I don't like the idea that at the current rate it would take me another decade to reach my goal weight but let's just be facetious and say that would be the outcome. So in ten year's time, in my early forties then, I'd finally weigh 8 stone. Would I say to the 40+ year old me, it wasn't worth the effort?

Oof, I think it's the sunburn talking but I got quite warm typing this :D

You know Lynne, every time I go off on a passionate rant about how important it is to appreciate your every move in the right direction, no matter how minute it may seem to you, I am actually giving myself a good telling off because I'm the biggest doubter and cynic. So I hope this will help you a little bit to say to yourself well done so far, and now you carry on from here. A pep talk and a bit of tough love hehe.

I ove the rant! X

Bee has said it all really Lynne. Onwards & downwards xx

Well said Bee. :)

Back