Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

I would also love to join you on the challenge but still protecting my foot so doing more on the bike now :sigh:.

We are the same weight at the moment Lynne. How a about we keep an eye on each others weight & keep weighing daily to see if that helps with your motivation. x

Winter is supposed to be the best time to use them as they are so warm. Getting yourself from the house to the hot tub is the trick! It is pouring here today, cold and windy but I fully intend being in the hot tub tonight when it is dark as I want to see what it looks like with the lights and waterfall switched on. Hubby says he is not going in it in the heavy rain but I reckon when you are in it you are wet anyway! x

Good on you Mere. I'd be in there too!

I would also love to join you on the challenge but still protecting my foot so doing more on the bike now :sigh:.

We are the same weight at the moment Lynne. How a about we keep an eye on each others weight & keep weighing daily to see if that helps with your motivation. x

Never mind Susie. Maybe you could do the challenge in September. Yes, it might give us more incentive to watch out for each other!

Maybe you could convince him to buy you some kind of wooden gazebo to go over it mere. X
I'd be in it hehe x

Maybe you could convince him to buy you some kind of wooden gazebo to go over it mere. X
I'd be in it hehe x

Now that's a good idea!

Not a brilliant day yesterday calorie and steps wise but still lost 3lb so 'only' 21lb to lose in 23 days! Have already had the dog out for one walk and I'm going to have to really up my steps as they tell the rest of the team how many you've done in the fitbit challenge and some of the people do ridiculous amounts like 48000 - they must be marathon runners!

24 day countdown to lose 24lb before flying to Turkey

24 Saturday 2nd August: Weight 13st 6lb - loss 0lb - total loss 0lb - to lose 24lb - calories in 1612 - calories out - 1783- calories over 829 - steps today 4865
23 Sunday 3rd August: Weight 13st 3lb - loss 3lb - total loss 3lb - to lose 21lb - calories in ???? - calories used - ???? - calories+ / - ???? - steps today ?????
22 Monday 4th August: Weight 13st ?lb - loss 0lb - total loss 0lb - to lose 24lb - calories in ???? - calories used - ???? - calories + / - ???? - steps today ?????
21 Tuesday 5th August: Weight 13st ?lb - loss 0lb - total loss 0lb - to lose 24lb - calories in ???? - calories used - ???? - calories + / - ???? - steps today ?????
20 Wednesday 6th August
19 Thursday 7th August
18 Friday 8th August
17 Saturday 9th August
16 Sunday 10th Aubust
15 Monday 11th August
14 Tuesday 12th August
13 Wednesday 13th August
12 Thursday 14th August
11 Friday 15th August
10 Saturday 16th August
9 Sunday 17th August
8 Monday 18th August
7 Tuesday 19th August
6 Wednesday 20th August
5 Thursday 21st August
4 Friday 22nd August
3 Saturday 23rd August
2 Sunday 24th August
1 Monday 25th August
Tuesday 26th August - fly to Turkey!!!!!!

Thats a brilliant loss Lynne so well done. Are you using the treadmill today or outside walking x

Well done Lynne! You can do this!

Thanks Susie and Yoyo. I think I'll probably do both Susie. Also need to do some gardening and housework!

Well done on your 3lb loss Lynne.

Thanks Cate!

I think you need to join a different group of walkers! Well done on your loss, a great start. x

Thanks Mere.

Loving the 3lb off Lynne! Xxx

Thanks Shrimp.

One day at a time, don't look back and regret not doing it now, look forward and each time you decide to stay on plan when you struggle you'll feel empowered and it'll help with the next wobble. You can do it! Xxx

Have a good day, Lynne.

Back