Lyns weight loss diary.

Lets just say that I didn't resist!:eek: but I have been good since.
Just going to have my second shake of the day and wondering what to have for dinner later.

Well have not been on for a while as have been having a number of health problems and tests but a pound down on what I was when I was posted so not brilliant but at least it hasn't gone up!
Had my first shake of the day and am planning what to have for dinner tonight.
Have been on both Slimfast and Ultra Slim and I think I prefer Ultra Slim.
Hope everyone is well and doing great.

Hey, Sorry to hear about your recent health problenms, glad your ok now. I've only recently gone back on plan too. I was getting far too stressed out with work stuff and couldn't sort that out and fully stay on slimfast at the same time. Thankfully things have calmed down (or I just don't care any more not sure which lol) and I'm back on plan for the time being

Thank hun, Good luck with your weight loss too! Where you going nice on holiday? I don't have one booked this year so I'm living through other peoples holidays haha!

We are off to Lefkada in a fortnight. Can't wait!
Have been out for three family meals, didn't pig out but still gained a few pounds! but am back to what I was when I last posted. I have been so good apart from that. Takes so long to shift. Not helped by underactive thyroid! Not getting disheartened though and am still being good. How is everyone else doing?
Just had my first shake.

Keep going hun, you'll get there! I gained last week n stayed the same this week. I've had a birthday and a promotion to celebrate recently though so I'm not too disheartened. back on track next week!

It's so hard when you get invited out to celebrations etc... Sometimes I would rather not go if I feel I'm doing well. I gain weight so easily, just one meal is a huge set back which can be really disheartening.
Well, I don't weigh myself on set days so am quite random with it all but today I am another pound down!!
Very chuffed! :D
20 pounds off! (not that anyone has noticed! lol) but they will at some point. Another 6 pounds off and I will be a third of the way to my current goal? which is making me feel more positive.
Then off I will go on holiday and gain! and come back moaning about it. lol x

Last edited:
We all do the same, I'm on holiday end of August, I'm going to bloody well enjoy myself, we work hard all year and need this time! As long as we get straight back on track when we get back it's an achievement, as it's so easy not to! Just think how we will feel come the new year, slimmer and more confident to start 2013! Well done on your loss this week it's a fab result. X

Thanks mcv :) Where are you going on holiday? Love holidays.
Am trying really hard at the moment. I think that cutting down on the amount of tea I drink has helped. I am a bit of a tea addict and although I don't have sugar on anything or in tea, I guess the milk adds up! I am now drinking a lot more water and got on the scales this morning to find I had lost a couple more pounds!
Feeling really positive. Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Last edited:
We are off to Corfu, we sold our caravan to fund the holiday, I love caravaning holidays but you can't beat the guaranteed weather, and being able to just relax when abroad x

Dont worry about the gain, go and have a wonderful time, and you can get back to it on your return x

Back