Lyns weight loss diary.

I actually did go and sit in the shed! lol!! I keep tortoises and have a big shed set up for them with a little chair for me so you were rather spot on!
FINALLY another pound off but for how long who knows! Family meal tomorrow night. The plan is to have a starter and no pudding as I'm not really a pudding person and just would be eating it for the sake of it so wish me luck on that and then I have Bruce Springsteen on saturday!! So excited!! Hubby surprised me with tickets right by the stage. He is not really a Bruce fan so is coming for my benefit lol God knows what I'll end up eating but will try not to overdo things :)

Awww at least u had some company in the shed lol x

Back from my holiday on saturday, got on the scales and I was nearly a stone heavier!!! but I will say the weight has just been falling off. I think maybe a lot of it was fluid as I swell up a lot when I fly for some reason?? Three pounds to lose and I will be back to my pre holiday weight. did enjoying eating whatever I wanted though but ate way too many cakes!! lol and after saying no holiday next year, weve just booked another!
Just going to have my first shake of the day and am feeling really good. Thought it would be hard to get motivated again but I'm doing well so far :)

Back