Lyns weight loss diary.

Thank you :)
Well we had a couple of family occasions and I gained but am back and am a pound down so all in the right direction. Just a little slower than I would like but can't moan. How are you doing? :)

Thank you :)
Well I've not been on as I haven't had any losses until today. It is so frustrating as I only went out for a meal for my sons birthday and I gained several pounds which has taken what feels like an eternity to come off but it finally has along with another pound so that's good and people have finally started to notice! :D
Have also bought a Power Plate (second hand bargain lol) and I must say after one go I felt like I'd been riding a horse! so hopefully that will help tone.
Hope everyone is is doing well :)

Just joined and been reading your diary sounds like even with the ups and downs you have done fab!!
X

Yeah had a wee peek at your post and your loss of over 2 stone is fab well done you, I'm planning for 2 stone for my holiday in October, then after that I plan to try and get down more,
Xxx

Another pound off :) Still plodding along with it here. What gets me is I'm heading towards losing three stone and nobody seems to have noticed!? My dad has, he was really surprised when he saw me and my husband thinks I look great but nobody else has said a word! Think where am so tall I hide my weight quite well but not THAT well! and a lot of my weight is carried in my bum and legs so have always been thinner up top. Oh well. I FEEL better anyway and that's what matters :)

Thanks Julia :) You will get there. I have said for years that I need to lose weight and it just kept creeping on but I don't think I was in the right frame of mind. It isn't as easy as people think and it's easy to just think sod it! when nothing seems to work.
Good luck :) You can do it!
Have lost another pound today so that's good. Off to the cinema tonight and a dreaded trip to Mcdonalds first so just off to look at the calorie content of things to see if there's anything I can have. If not, I'll eat before we go and just sit there with a diet coke! lol

Well done with staying the same, ooooo fish and chips sounds and smells fab. Think I would need to be Locked in our shed to stop me lol
x

Back