M-Mouse's Droppings

Hilarious! I'm not even a crisp lover!

I think I'm going to set up as a dietician! I'll buy myself a diploma online:p. Even I can give better advice than 'eat crisps".

Manda, you will probably continue to lose in conso (everyone else seems to have done). Good luck with that!

While I might agree with her that you need to stop dieting and losing weight and move onto Conso, and Tan and I told you the very same back at Easter, suggesting you do so by eating crisps is laughable... she could at least have suggested something healthy!!

BASK IN IT... Mousey... (and maybe we can go to a creperie when you come to Paris!!! haaaa!)

mouse this is fabulous news, i'm thrilled for you - though crisps??? what is she thinking?

you should be so proud of yourself, you've done an amazing job getting to where you are and i'm so pleased that you're going to move onto conso :D

Well, anniversary meal out last night and i thought sod it I am going to eat like a normal human being for once!!

Anyway we had a platter of parsnip crisps, olives and feta and sundried toms, then I had a chicken and pea risotto starter followed by roasted poussin on a bed of red rice and cabbage (left most of the rice) and then cheese afterwards! Luckily it was the sort of place where you don't get big portions:D Then a small packet of peanut M&Ms from the petrol station:D figuring I might as well make a proper gala meal out of it <oops>

Marvellous affect on the old bowels this morning having eaten so much more than usual:D

Nice evening and back on plan today! Enjoyed it and no regrets!! Lunch out again today but back on plan so no deviations!

I chortled when I read: "parsnip crisps" in your last post - taking the expert advice, eh?? :D
Congratulations and I am so pleased you enjoyed your anniversary meal too!

sounds yummy go for conso hun you will be fine ...got to love dieticians told Dyl to cut down his plate size didnt say by how much though

Good idea Scrumps. I always eat my dinner off a tea plate (week days)... I do like to see a full plate, yet realising that I go to bed just 2 hours after dinner weekdays, I cut back and didn't notice to be honest!

As for you Mousey mousey... how fabulous to have a great meal (and a good bowel movement, in the same post!). How many years' anniversary was it? I'd be interesting in hearing whether you have more "mind hunger" out of ketosis or, like me, it's just the same old routine (apart from Sunday's, but I have a screw loose where Sundays are concerned, I'm sure!)

Last edited:
19 years!

Am dipping
toe into conso in preparation for hols but will probably go back to cruise afterwards.

Yes thanks Topaz - maybe I will try that!! I guess my firat gala was maybe too excessive :)
I think I will try 2 PP days and skip the gala this week!!!!
(The ryvita and cheese are certainly going down well as a snack when I get in from work, but I want to try and resist eating them NOW, when I am working from home like today!)

Bowels seem to behaving better this week though which can only be good :)

I can second that - stick with Conso, and keep with only one PP but maybe lighten the Gala a bit ;-). Did you have another carb/pasta meal as well? Stick with conso but do it really gradually - do you share menus? (sorry I never look at the menu thread these days!)
you could look at introducing the fruit first, and maybe the bread since you are enjoying that, and then add the cheese and big carbs / galas later?

We're all different... in my case I can say that a PP day would not remove 6lb but that's probably just water gain so it might do it for you!

Thanks Anja. I haven't had a pasta meal too - I can't face it!! It is a good idea to maybe go light on the galas! I guess it was all just a bit overwhelming! I haven't put any menus up for a few days but will start again.

I have posted my last 2 days now!

Ah also I have a bit of a bladder problem at the moment - I suppose that could be a contributory factor too - although not 6lbs worth :)

Well my first PP Thursday nearly over and it almost felt like a relief to be 'back to normal'!:D

I think my weight is goign to be almost back to normal tomorrow too so it is true that things even out. I just need to get out of the habit of weighing in so much! It's just all a bit scary at the moment, especially with the thought of going away at the end of next week!

Hi M-Mouse :) I love reading your posts (big fan of your work:flirt2:) Well done on your first PP Thursday, can't wait until I get to that point too. When you say you are scared, can I ask if that's because you might binge or because you don't know if the plan will "work"? I only ask because I am very aware that I overeat, so I never got the scared feeling, but I remember having to go back to food after LL, and feeling terrified.

Being on Dukan has already made me a paranoid eater. I check labels incessantly, and I had a little incident with some crisps last night which scared me. (writing it up now in my diary). I don't like being scared by food and eating. How are you coping with the scary bit?

Sorry for such a personal question. And well done again :)

mouse hun just take one day at a time your doing great xxxx

morning Love. You have done so so well. xxx

Back