M-Mouse's Droppings

thats a good feeling getting half way hun !!!

Well done Manda, it's a fab feeling - all downhill from here!

Working from home today?

Ooh fantastic you will be over half way so soon x

lol to nearly falling off toilet ;)

well done on the halfway!! really pleased for you - and proud :D

lol to nearly falling off toilet ;)

well done on the halfway!! really pleased for you - and proud :D

It would've taken some explaining!!! These drugs just seem to hang around so long in my body and just really go to my head - I'd make a cheap addict:D

I'm only nearly half way - and I think when I get there I make want to lose another stone - don't know. It would be nice to have a BMI under 25.

lol - druggie ;)
ill be telling the press kim x

see how you feel when you get there - what dukan says (if thats the weight he says) is pretty sensible.
we have all been there thinking oh ill lose another half stone etc. im thinking it now lol

lol - druggie ;)
ill be telling the press kim x

see how you feel when you get there - what dukan says (if thats the weight he says) is pretty sensible.
we have all been there thinking oh ill lose another half stone etc. im thinking it now lol

Shame we can't think of it and make it happen!!

I had to listen to someone in work yesterday going on about how it wasn't his fault - all in his genes etc :D

its true lol. my nana had fat legs, my mum does, my aunties do and my cousin does. no matter how little i weigh i still and always have had fat legs!

Me too on the fat legs and big hips, its just how I am and mum and me sister and grandma (how mums sisters escaped it I dont know).

I'm aiming for 1/2 a stone below true weight to get into 'healthy' zone but its ages away. Though I do keep thinking how every extra pound is so many extra days of conso and scream.

The thought diet - I'm so onboard, though would end up size of house as every thought of being slim would be countered with two thoughts of cake.

four fat legs? i am confused.com?

four short skinny legs and fat tummy to boot...

my self esteem grows each time I return to this thread!

Back