M-Mouse's Droppings

Lovely to read you Mouse! I've been texting you wondering how you were doing etc etc, but I've just realised that you've probably turned your phone off now (and here was I thinking you were avoiding me!!)!

Will check out FB... :D

Glad you have checked out FB! Really not sure why my phone is not sending any more - Sian's wasn't working last week and mine was fine but it won't send anything now. I hated the thought you thought I was ignoring you :)
Lots of lovely looking cats in this village and the chateau dog walks in every now and then - usually at mealtimes, trying its luck! Been horrible weather today and bad forecast for tomorrow so off to Futurescope.

piccys are great hun want some from futurescope

Only ignoring me in the sense that it's difficult to text ref diet stuff with one's mouth full (so I'm so glad to know that you're sticking to plan! ish!).

Home time. I'm on my own, but confident

And can't wait to catch up with my own children!! FAR better behaved than other people's (yours excepted of course - they were lovely!!)

ooooh there's Tan - gotta run but I did hunt for her diary in vain earlier

roflmao ...its funny how they cant take advice off people who have done the long haul , but happy to talk to someone whose been on it for 5 mins and is talking rubbish is some respects

At least I feel safe in here! Should be going to bed really but have run out of knickers TMI!!!) so waiting for washing to finish :)

LOL!!
I wonder where this craze for ketostix has come in. People complain at the cost of the diet, then add in stupid unnecessary costs! I've never ever wee'ed on a stick, and don't intend to start now!

Your holiday home is gorgeous Mouse. Is the owner single?

Interesting ;) but you MUST venture in the pool... it's a crime to have such a thing at your disposal and not to use it (and swimming will burn up some calories!).

If I didn't have guests at the house waiting for me, I'd have asked (begged pleaded) whether we could come and join you at the weekend... but alas!

blimey you hols done with quickly !!! feel like ive shared some of it lol

hope the undies are sorted lol

have you noticed some of the newbies are determined to be hungry on this diet and some are dropping out already , peace may resume before long lol

Futuroscope was brill. I didn't see a submarine but we didn't get around everything! Pouring down today so doing some washing and catching up on some reading while OH and the kids play Monopoly :) Hoping it might brighten up later!

I said I was going to go on everything as I don't usually go on anything because of my back. I went on quite a few jerky simulators but drew the line at the 'Dancing With Robots' as I couldn't cope with the upside down aspect :) I was going to do the zorbing on the water but the OH wanted to make a move home and the queue was too long :)

Rain stopped now and brightening up so hoping to get out this afternoon.

How's the FOOD thing going?

Food is going well thanks Jo. Mainly chicken and salad and boiled eggs. We are going out tonight - poor H has been complaining that he's not really tried any French food but it's hard to please them both when DD just wants Hippo type food and complains like mad if we go anywhere that cooks fish:D

I have been having my bread and cheese although not weighing it as I didn't bring scales! I have been stocking up on Sveltesse to take home! I nearly had a cornetto earlier but put it back in the freezer. I think I have been pretty good but will still no doubt have put something on, not having been able to weigh my bread and cheese:cry:

I have also been having my apple every day, although I have been eyeing up the big fat pears on the trees here! Just stopped raining so off out now! x

Back