Maccy D's !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by razzledazzle, 16 October 2009.

1. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

Its my nephew's birthday and as well as his birthday pressies he's also getting a tour of his fave football ground tomorrow .... after which we're taking him for lunch - his choice, which just happens to be Maccy D's.

Any ideas what I could have that wouldn't break the bank syn-wise??

Thanks, J x
  2. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Well-Known Member

really don't know, maybe a fish 'o' fillet and leave the bread or a plain burger??
  3. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

A green salad with no dressing or croutons and a diet coke :p
  4. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

Ok have found that a:
    plain hamburger is 12.5 on red or green,
    regular fries is 12 on red or 8.5 on green,
    fillet o fish is 18syns on red or green,
    6 chicken nuggets is 9 on red or 13 on green
    mcsalad with grilled chicken no croutons and no dressing is 3syns on red or 10 on green - so you could go for a salad and fries if you do a red day and no other syns?

Have a great day I've got 2 nephews and love spending time with them
  5. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Well-Known Member

Wow how wrong was I with the fillet o fish lol!!
  6. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

It's really funny what comes back sometimes - syns are everywhere!!!!
  7. pamella

pamella Well-Known Member

i had today a grilled chix & bacon salad with balsamic dressing.
    it contains loads of mixed lettuce.4 cherry toms & grated carrot with no where near the allowed chix or bacon togethor allowance.there was 3 slithers of grilled bacon and 2 small pieces of very grilled bacon.
    noy sure at all how much the dressing was but 1 tbsp =2 1/2 on both plans and i would say there was 1 yes 2 1/2 -3 on red but no way is there7 syns worth of meat
  8. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

How is a chicken and bacon salad with no croutons and no dressing 3 syns?

Anyway, I'd be having a plain chicken salad with fat free dressing. Don't have the fries, they are awful anyway and taste of grease and salt, you may as well eat a block of lard.
    Eww, can you tell I hate maccy D's!! I'm so glad my daughter doesn't like it!
  9. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Well-Known Member

Packed tea and a banana, then treat yourself to a curry later to give yourself something to look forward to.

10. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Well-Known Member

It'll be what they preserve the chicken with probably.
  11. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Just goes to show just how much FISH is actually in it!
  12. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Last timewent to a fast food chain with a friend's child, I bought a coffee and sneaked in a snack in my bag to nibble on. I also has something filling to eat before I left. I refused to waste my syns on really rubbish food that would leave me hungry a couple of hours later x
  13. Strawberri

Strawberri Mad As A Hatter