1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Maccy D's !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by razzledazzle, 16 October 2009 Social URL.

1. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

Its my nephew's birthday and as well as his birthday pressies he's also getting a tour of his fave football ground tomorrow .... after which we're taking him for lunch - his choice, which just happens to be Maccy D's.

Any ideas what I could have that wouldn't break the bank syn-wise??

Thanks, J x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Well-Known Member

really don't know, maybe a fish 'o' fillet and leave the bread or a plain burger??

4. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

A green salad with no dressing or croutons and a diet coke :p

5. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

Ok have found that a:
    plain hamburger is 12.5 on red or green,
    regular fries is 12 on red or 8.5 on green,
    fillet o fish is 18syns on red or green,
    6 chicken nuggets is 9 on red or 13 on green
    mcsalad with grilled chicken no croutons and no dressing is 3syns on red or 10 on green - so you could go for a salad and fries if you do a red day and no other syns?

Have a great day I've got 2 nephews and love spending time with them

6. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Well-Known Member

Wow how wrong was I with the fillet o fish lol!!

7. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

It's really funny what comes back sometimes - syns are everywhere!!!!

8. pamella

pamella Well-Known Member

i had today a grilled chix & bacon salad with balsamic dressing.
    it contains loads of mixed lettuce.4 cherry toms & grated carrot with no where near the allowed chix or bacon togethor allowance.there was 3 slithers of grilled bacon and 2 small pieces of very grilled bacon.
    noy sure at all how much the dressing was but 1 tbsp =2 1/2 on both plans and i would say there was 1 tblsp.so yes 2 1/2 -3 on red but no way is there7 syns worth of meat

9. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

How is a chicken and bacon salad with no croutons and no dressing 3 syns?

Anyway, I'd be having a plain chicken salad with fat free dressing. Don't have the fries, they are awful anyway and taste of grease and salt, you may as well eat a block of lard.
    Eww, can you tell I hate maccy D's!! I'm so glad my daughter doesn't like it!

10. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Well-Known Member

Packed tea and a banana, then treat yourself to a curry later to give yourself something to look forward to.

Lynda

11. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Well-Known Member

It'll be what they preserve the chicken with probably.

12. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Just goes to show just how much FISH is actually in it!

13. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Last timewent to a fast food chain with a friend's child, I bought a coffee and sneaked in a snack in my bag to nibble on. I also has something filling to eat before I left. I refused to waste my syns on really rubbish food that would leave me hungry a couple of hours later x

14. Strawberri

Strawberri Mad As A Hatter