Maccy D's !!!

razzledazzle

Its my nephew's birthday and as well as his birthday pressies he's also getting a tour of his fave football ground tomorrow .... after which we're taking him for lunch - his choice, which just happens to be Maccy D's.

Any ideas what I could have that wouldn't break the bank syn-wise??

Thanks, J x

really don't know, maybe a fish 'o' fillet and leave the bread or a plain burger??

A green salad with no dressing or croutons and a diet coke :p

Ok have found that a:
plain hamburger is 12.5 on red or green,
regular fries is 12 on red or 8.5 on green,
fillet o fish is 18syns on red or green,
6 chicken nuggets is 9 on red or 13 on green
mcsalad with grilled chicken no croutons and no dressing is 3syns on red or 10 on green - so you could go for a salad and fries if you do a red day and no other syns?

Have a great day I've got 2 nephews and love spending time with them

Wow how wrong was I with the fillet o fish lol!!

i had today a grilled chix & bacon salad with balsamic dressing.
it contains loads of mixed lettuce.4 cherry toms & grated carrot with no where near the allowed chix or bacon togethor allowance.there was 3 slithers of grilled bacon and 2 small pieces of very grilled bacon.
noy sure at all how much the dressing was but 1 tbsp =2 1/2 on both plans and i would say there was 1 tblsp.so yes 2 1/2 -3 on red but no way is there7 syns worth of meat

How is a chicken and bacon salad with no croutons and no dressing 3 syns?

Anyway, I'd be having a plain chicken salad with fat free dressing. Don't have the fries, they are awful anyway and taste of grease and salt, you may as well eat a block of lard.
Eww, can you tell I hate maccy D's!! I'm so glad my daughter doesn't like it!

How is a chicken and bacon salad with no croutons and no dressing 3 syns?

Anyway, I'd be having a plain chicken salad with fat free dressing. Don't have the fries, they are awful anyway and taste of grease and salt, you may as well eat a block of lard.
Eww, can you tell I hate maccy D's!! I'm so glad my daughter doesn't like it!

It'll be what they preserve the chicken with probably.

Last timewent to a fast food chain with a friend's child, I bought a coffee and sneaked in a snack in my bag to nibble on. I also has something filling to eat before I left. I refused to waste my syns on really rubbish food that would leave me hungry a couple of hours later x

Back