Madchef's Diary

Yes so you should be proud.... and we all are too...

Hope all is well with you hun!
xx

You have to let yourself recover hun, or you will set yourself up for more set backs...

Chin up and I'm sure you will do well... its good though that the Dr is pleased

I'm happy that the doctor is impressed with you hun, we all are too! You've acheived so much, stay proud and get well!
xx

Once you've recovered and can be abit more active you'll get back on track.

I know that i don't lose weight unless I go out for my walks!

I'm sure you will!! :)

I am pleased to say that my weight has stabilized and that I am beginning to show some loss, I am under 109 kilos but not reached the 108, yet but I think I will in the next week or so. Waist is still the same but I can's expect miracles, I an only hope for them.:p

What I am really chuffed with is the difference in my BMI and I think I will ask my Doctor for a cholesterol check next time I see him because when I had my last one it was rather high.

I bet there will be a decline in your cholesterol level, since taking more care with your diet.

Well done hun, I'm glad things are looking up hun! How's your knee?
Hope you're recovering well :)

I bet there will be a decline in your cholesterol level, since taking more care with your diet.

Well done hun, I'm glad things are looking up hun! How's your knee?
Hope you're recovering well :)
My knee is still giving quite a lot of pain, but it's mainly down to inflammation so my new best friends are my Ice packs ;) I am not bad at walking but if I sit for too long, like at the PC it stiffens up, which reminds me time too move :D

Thank you for asking bunny it is thoughtful of you.

It'll improve me more over time, I hope you get back to your little walks soon, and things are a bit easier for you..

take care

x

Go and buy some bio freeze. It's s cryogenic gel and it keeps me sane and let's me sleep at might. It's £9.00 a tube but worth every penny

ooohhh i love Bio freeze... the chiropractor uses it on my back all the time... its great stuff

Absolutely the best stuff. I was just wondering if Rachel could try it on her daughter?

Did a measurement and scales check up today and pleased to say that I have got down to a fraction over 108 kilos = 239lbs, a small loss but a loss. My measurements are good as well Bust 49 Waist 41.5 and hips 50 which means I have lost 1/2" off my waist n bust so I am a bit happier.

On some one's advice I am now taking Organic Apple Cider, been taking it for about 10 days so that may have given me a boost although I don't think so as the weight loss with it is slow although it may have something to do with the measurement as it is very good for water retention. I am really taking it for the other many health benefits it has.

I love your new pic hun...you're looking fabulous! Well done xx

Apple Cider Vinegar

I have been on the apple cider vinegar, ACV, for a full fortnight and the benefits are nothing short of miraculous. I am feeling so well and bubbly, the pain in my operated knee is down to a niggle and my weight loss has improved, weighted myself this morning. down to 107.5 kilos = 237.5 lbs, which puts me under 17 stone, the lowest I have been in over 30 years. Unlike a lot of people I enjoy the taste of ACV so I take it 3 times a day which improves my water intake. I have put in a repeat order to my supplier so I don't run out, it's not expensive especially seeing the benefits of it:
Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits

For those interested the best one is "Braggs" Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 946ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty and is available everywhere especially in the USA if anyone is on it or goes on it can they post how they get on with it as I am interested to see if it is just me that finds it so beneficial, which I don't think ;)

Just noticed this is my 1st Anniversary of my joining this inspirational group, than you ladies for your continuing support.:sign0168:

Last edited:
Back