Maddie's induction diary

Sorry, I just tried and it's not free delivery - unless you spend a certain amount. I bought four packs and delivery was about £2.90

Ladyfelsham that looks great!!! It's not my invention just stole it online :) I also added some try herbs actually to make it more savoury and halved the sugar!! It's addictive isn't it?? I'm going bk home next week (Sweden) and definitely making some for mum it's so healthy!!

I got my flaxseed meal from sainsbury at a pricy £5 but I think one bag will last me for 3weeks so doesn't work out too expensive! A must have!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just put mine in the oven, quite excited! Got linwoods milled organic flaxseed from Holland & Barratt £4.49 (I think?)

Just taken my loaf out of the oven, I am delighted with it, don't think I can post a picture of it, but it is delicious. Thanks for the recipe Maddie :)

Im glad u liked it slaj!! I think ill try to keep it for breakfast only as my stomach has been so weird all day!! Taking it easy - just prepared my lunch- my usual salad but without the mozzarella as I have finished it all :) and with spicy prawns here's the pic

image-890090803.jpg

One Click has Flex Flax for under £4 for a big 425g bag which is already ground. I really like the taste and its carb free because of the milling process (apparently).

Otherwise, try a health food shop - but watch the carbs, they vary massively!

can I be really cheeky and join in with you re low/no carb diets. I'm not on Atkins, but am going to try the Harcombe diet as being diabetic I think it will suit me better, but the Harcombe thread is dead and I need support and advice and hoping that as they are both low carb that I can get some support from you :) That is if you don't mind me gate crashing xx

Your recipes sound really good and will be making the bread myself I think....just need to buy a silicon mould and some flax seed.

you have all given me some great ideas thx xx

Hi Dawn good to see you :)

Hi Dawn welcome and good luck :)

Hi Dawn feel free to join in. Harcombe is really similar and I think a few of us have tried it. Your right it is good for diabetics.

Thank you so much for your welcomes............I will be on here a lot asking for help I'm sure :) I've got to wait for the book to come and then go shopping lol then I will be good to go.

I want to do phase 1 for certain to get myself into it and then see how I go as I know that this is the right way for me as carbs, bloat me up, make me hungry all the time and make me anti-social lol

Welcome dawn!! And this is such a pleasant lifestyle I can't believe I didn't give this a serious go before!!

I hope most of u got to enjoy the lovely weather today! I went for a nice walk in Richmond with hubby!! Sooo nice! And the most amazing thing was going to a coffee shop and seeing all the cakes etc but not feel the slightest tempted....that is soooooo unusual for me!! I only had a cup of black coffee and felt mega proud :)

For breakfast I had flax focaccia with scrambled eggs, for lunch I had oopsi roll pizza

image-3636755566.jpg

Two of them actually....with mozzarella as snack....

Dinner time another flax focaccia with scrambled eggs (I'm just obsessed!) and roast chicken with Mayo! Nooooo greens today which is really bad!! Gym tomorrow :)

image-2424819221.jpg

Today's batch of flax focaccia :)

Last edited:
Back