Maddie's induction diary

aww hun,it happens.really it does,look at me
everyone will tell you how many times i've skidded
off and hit the curb.
thing is this,we all understand exactly how it happens so no
beating yourself up,although i know you can't help it.
start again tomorrow.xx

Go clean and green Maddie, that'll get you back on track love

Hi guys! Got bk from holiday last night- I have been baaaaaaad! Too scared to get on the scales but I can feel the results!! Part of me wants to run back to Cambridge as I know the weightloss will be QUICK what should I expect from Cambridge? How long can it take to loose 4-6kg (as I still had some excess weight left to loose)?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi maddie, if you've been eating carbs then you should get a good first week loss on atkins. Overall though - evryone is different so whatever suits you best!

Kat1e said:
Hi maddie, if you've been eating carbs then you should get a good first week loss on atkins. Overall though - evryone is different so whatever suits you best!

Determined to give induction at least 14 days and see from there as last time it caused weight gain :( but I think I am more aware of the rules this time around!

xx

Morning Maddie... Hope it works for you! And we'll help as best we can! Xx

Hi maddie, had a quick run back through your early diary - i would recommend a very clean and green induction if you want to see how well this works for you. By that we mean a focus on meat/poultry/fish plus plenty of green veg for each meal. Limit the cream and cheese and also minimise bread substitutes ie flax. Avoid any sweeteners (dont think you were really having them anyway). I used to just have half a mim max a day to keep me regular - worth watching

Lots of water and good luck:D

Kat1e said:
Hi maddie, had a quick run back through your early diary - i would recommend a very clean and green induction if you want to see how well this works for you. By that we mean a focus on meat/poultry/fish plus plenty of green veg for each meal. Limit the cream and cheese and also minimise bread substitutes ie flax. Avoid any sweeteners (dont think you were really having them anyway). I used to just have half a mim max a day to keep me regular - worth watching

Lots of water and good luck:D

That was really nice of you kat1e!!! I will definitely be cutting out the cream etc and just focus on greens and protein! But I just can't survive without my early morning flaxseed bread- I'll just compensate with loads of water and excersise let's see how it goes!! I have 2 cups of instant coffee daily once black and one with soya milk is that ok??

Morning Maddie, yes Katie's got it in one there love.

Here is my food diary for the past 2 days(plz comment on rights and wrongs!!)

Thursday (1h gym session today!)
B- scrambled eggs (small amount of heavy creme added), half a chicken breast grilled 1-2tablespoons Mayo

Snack - fridge raiders hot & spicy 65g (one pack), instant coffee with unsweetend soya milk

Lunch/dinner- loads of green salad with a salmon filet and some sliced mozzarella & drizzle of extra virgin olive oil

WATER- 3 litre

Friday
B- Flaxseed bread with full fat Philadelphia (30g)

Lunch- chicken salad with mozzarella cheese, instant black coffee

Dinner - 4 chicken frankfurters green salad and a small portion of mozzarella

Snack- half a (small) pack of fridge raiders hot and spicy, instant coffee with soya milk

WATER - 3 litres

Both days I have been under 1500cal and if I can trust mfp lower than 20g carbs.

I know I love my mozzarella but it's sooo low on carbs!! I'm feeling a difference this morning probably loosing water but heck does it feel great :) and I don't feel like I'm dieting it's heaven!

Morning Maddie,

Are you getting in your 20 gram of green leaf veggies, a big salad once a day probably sin't enough greens, other than that it looks fine to me.

Hi all u supportive guys! I was embarrassed to write again in my diary as I had totally gone the other direction and instead had a large amount of binging sessions.. :(

I am now going to take one step at a time and try not to obsess! I am starting of again from today and so far:

B- savoury MIM with philadelphia soft cheese and instant coffee with soya milk
L- large plate of mixed greens with 4(!) chicken sausages
D- don't fancy anything heavy so just a cup of coffee with maybe half a pack fridge raiders or maybe another savoury MIM (I know I should try to stick to one a day)

Having plenty of water and one multivitamin tablet a day. Just got bk from an hours walk with hubby. I'm not counting my exact carbs as it will make
Me obsessed and then I get tired and fall of the wagon :( just going to read what others eat on induction and get ideas.

On totm but hopefully that shouldn't give me a bad week as I am determined to exercise too!

New day tomorrow

xx

Oh good luck Maddie... One day at a time! Xx

Morning Maddie, that's what the diaries are for love, help's in keeping on track.

Maddie, don't worry about falling off the wagon and telling us about it - we've all been there. My diary shows the grazed knees when I fall off the wagon (sadly usually into something potato based).

Once you get the hang of it, you can eat without obsession and relax into it a bit.

Sending you lots of supportive things!

i've got the bumps and bruises to show how many
times i fell off.
pick yourself up,dust yourself off,and start all over again.
that's why it's the best here,because people actually understand
what you're going through. !

Awww Thanks guys! U wont believe how much this support actually helps!! So day two today I might have had overdone it with the allowed food but like I'm just happy I didn't fall for the naughty stuff!!

B- savoury (no sugar) MIM with Philadelphia and instant coffee with soya milk

L- chicken salad with mozarella and topped with olive oil

Snack- cup instant coffee with soya milk + one small pack fridge raiders (I was starving when I came home!!)

D- 4 chicken sausages with some caulimash and 2eggs

I have had almost 3litres of water and really craving evening cup of coffee but over all I'm full and pleased!!

Wow two days down :)

support means everything.
nothing worse than feeling down on yourself,but to come on here
and wright it all down,and people actually genuinely feel
what your going through,is priceless.

Back