Made a desicion i'm switching!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I am changing to SSing on CD as from next week.... I want to be eating savoury flavours and i can't stomach the chicken poop! Don't really want to be getting to refeed...(which is getting closer) and only drinking sweet things...i am worried if i do this i will go back to eating 5hite afterwards... so i think this is the best desicion for me xx
But, you don't get rid of me as i will still be hi jacking this forum!!! hehe

Nic

A really sensible idea. When you finish CD and get to refeed, as I dont know that much about the diet, are you allowed to eat real meals and food in combo with the shakes etc?

Bren
X

what do you get to eat on CD and is it the same sort of price??? good luck with it all x

I changed from LT to CD last week (weigh in tonight). The price is about the same, you get the choice of 10 different shakes, 7 soups, 6 bars and 2 ready made tetras.
u still have the 3 a day.

i did 3 weeks of LT and it was ok but CD in my opinion is loads better for me with the bars and the ready made shakes are so much easier.

Hey, I did the same as lipo isnt very easy when your out and about :) I buy mostly tetras and bars and they make my life soo much easier. Good luck :) Like you, i prefer the lipotrim forum :)

Good luck on CD Nic! :)

Good luck with CD Nicster, you have made the decision therefore its the right one, your reasons about the sweet and savory were the same as mine, fortunately I liked the soup.
.......And you had better not bugger of and leave us or I will be round to slap that ass xxxx

Best of luck nic, I don't blame you for wanting a change! You've been great support on the LT forum, don't be a stranger :D

SW
xxxxxxx

Hey, I was thinking of doing CD for a bit too. My friend who is on it gave me one of her milkshakes from a cartain, a banana one, it was sooooo nice! It was one I would buy if I wasnt on the diet because it was that good! Instead of LT's lovely salty shakes. Apparantely the flapjacks on CD are amazing too, let us know what its like anyway xx

Good for you hun...tbh I probably would have changed myself except for its much harder to find a Councellor here. Would love Banana Milkshakes..yummy!!! Not far to go for you now, this change might up your spirits till goal!! Best of Luck!!

hey!

A month or so agao I had never heard of Lipotrim, and I only found out about the Cambridge Diet a couple of weeks ago by using this forum.

I assume the Cambridge Diet is the same principle as LT? You only have 3 products that comes to approx 400-500 calories? Only you got more choice and more flavours? Please tell me if i have this wrong??? As I am interested in knowing more.

I noticed that porgeous lost all her weight on CD, so looks like it works, as she looks awesome!

Nic, you know I love your fountain of knowledge and ur banter... so as long as your still getting skinny and sticking around this forum... im happy! :) xox

Nic, you know I love your fountain of knowledge and ur banter... so as long as your still getting skinny and sticking around this forum... im happy! :) xox

Ditto!!!!!

Goof luck babe, we'll miss you.

Make sure you come back and let us know how you did x
Miss me...fat chance... i am NOT going anywhere ... i will still be here kicking ass & talking bubbles lol

Good luck with CD Nicster, you have made the decision therefore its the right one, your reasons about the sweet and savory were the same as mine, fortunately I liked the soup.
.......And you had better not bugger of and leave us or I will be round to slap that ass xxxx
Leave, i'm like a bad smell hun.... i will be hanging around for ages!! But, yeah...tbh i wish i liked the soup, as my (now) chemist is fab..but, I HATE IT :(
Good for you hun...tbh I probably would have changed myself except for its much harder to find a Councellor here. Would love Banana Milkshakes..yummy!!! Not far to go for you now, this change might up your spirits till goal!! Best of Luck!!
Thanks hun, Yeah they are starting to make me feel ill drinking em all the time..maybe me just being a pooffff but xx
A month or so agao I had never heard of Lipotrim, and I only found out about the Cambridge Diet a couple of weeks ago by using this forum.

I assume the Cambridge Diet is the same principle as LT? You only have 3 products that comes to approx 400-500 calories? Only you got more choice and more flavours? Please tell me if i have this wrong??? As I am interested in knowing more.

I noticed that porgeous lost all her weight on CD, so looks like it works, as she looks awesome!

Yeah, its the same hun. porgeous was the one who tipped the balance to make me change she has done sooo well and the fact it is sooo much like LT, but the introduction of food is slower and there is more choice of savories
Heres the list
SHAKES
Chocolate (also in lactose free)
Chocolate Orange (lactose free)

Chocolate Mint
Butterscotch
Toffee and Walnut
Cappuccino (lactose free)
Vanilla (also in lactose free)
Strawberry
Banana
Fruits of the Forest

SOUPS
Chicken and Mushroom
Mushroom (lactose free)
Vegetable
Spicy Tomato
Oriental Chilli
Broccoli and Cheese
Leek and Potato (lactose free)

BARS
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc
Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate

Ready made cartons
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss

Water flavours 3
Summer Berries
Sunshine Orange
Savoury Vegetable
Each meal is around 127 ish cals, so very similar..Also, costs near enough the same
Also, had a quick peep on the CD forum and i am sticking to here.... you guys are much more 'Box of frogs' and lots of cheating goes on there...Which i WON'T be doing

As for my fountain of knowledge lol i can see the bubbles x x But loves ya too hun xx

Yeah, i am sooo scared of that, sweet tooth was my killer...never want to go back to it.... How r u hun..long time no type x x

Back