Made it to 8 days using Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Ilovedoughnuts, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Ilovedoughnuts

Ilovedoughnuts New Member

and I've lost 10lbs :clap: Was 15st 2lbs and now down to 14st 6lbs. Best of all its means my BMI is no longer obese and I am now just overweight!

I have been doing the total solution and really found it quite easy after the first two days. Drinking 3 litres of water seems to be filling me up and have been adding in a can of Dr Pepper Zero and Diet Coke Zero as treats

Today I've had a shake for breakfast, half a bar for lunch (wasnt really hungry so only had half) and tonight we had roast beef. I had 3 slices of lean beef with sprouts, green beans, a couple of carrots and some gravy.

I've now read on another post that you shouldnt have gravy :confused::confused: does this mean I've blown it and will knock myself out of ketosis?

I know that this is usual to have such fast weight loss in the beginning but what can I expect to loose from now on? Is it ok to have the odd low carb meal? I have seen a couple of recipes on their website so was hoping to make the chicken soup next week when a friend comes up for lunch - its a bit more sociable to eat the same as her.

TIA for any info.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm about to have my first real meal in a month. I'm having beef, cauli and broccoli. Interested to hear about the gravy as I need gravy on my dinner!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.