made it to day 4

sarahevans

Silver Member
Hooray day 4 has arrived :D so far so good only having shakes and bars atm as I cant fancy the exante meal packs. Starting weight 120.9kg on the 18/7 so fingers crossed for wi this week :D

Well done guys! It's only going to get easier as you go on, becomes so much of a habit you don't even think about it. Not long till your first weekly weigh in!

Woop!! Only one more sleep :D are you feeling lighter?

Do you mean ketosticks? Those are a waste of time, their accuracy is inconsistent and depend a lot on how hydrated you are. You'll know if you're in ketosis, you don't need a test to tell you, your body will tell you :)

Yes definately feeling a little lighter and like theres less chunk around my knees :) weigh in day should be thurs but my nights dont finish till thurs morn so im going to weigh fri morning :)

Well maybe you'll check a cheeky half a pound extra in the case Sarah ;)

You'll know you're in ketosis when you just don't feel hungry really anymore and can last longer between meals. You'll also have more energy and quite often you get horrible taste in your mouth and bad breath! I get that pretty bad some days and it's there faintly most others! And most importantly you will lose weight!

Hope that helps! Just don't want you to get yourself down over the Ketostick thing as I know they aren't a fool proof thing! :)

Thank you...

Well I hope ive lost some weight tomorrow so it would give me some motivation..
I do feel way less hungry than I used to before and my my breath does smell a bit weird but not very sure yet X
:D

How did weigh in go? :)

FAB!! That's around the 11lb mark right? Well done you, you must be really pleased :D straight into week 2!

Well done again :)

I'm in week 11 now, lost 38lb by week 10 start but I haven't weighed in for week 10 so won't know until Monday coming, hope it's a good one for two weeks lol :eek:

Ha ha definitely feeling lighter! When I look in the mirror I still see a big belly but to be honest I know if someone made my belly back to what it was I'd be horrified!! Even at this pace of loss it's often hard to remember what you did look like. I've dug out some old photos to remind me as well :)

Thats great!!
How much are u trying to lose in total?

I hardly take any pictures because I just feel so embarrassed. I hope ill be more confident after losing some weight.

X

Just want to get to my highest healthy BMI before I go on holiday, 13lb to go in 5 weeks, not sure if I'll make it lol :crazy:

I'm sure you'll feel a million times more confident once you have lost the weight you want to!

Back