Made my decision..........at last!!!

hunca

Silver Member
Completely addicted to these forums & for the past week I've been torn between giving CD a go or returning to SW with my tale between my (very fat) legs!!! Feels like I have rejoined so many times and let things slip & couldn't face going back which is so silly cause I would have been well on my way to target I'm sure.:sigh:
Anyhow with our family holiday looming I can't put it off any longer & I'm going to face the music tmrw morning so wish me luck.

I'm def going to b a regular here so look forward to hearing how u all do in the coming weeks.

Welcome back Hunca,
Don't worry about rejoining, I've been to loads of different ones, everyone has a journey - you can go the direct way or the scenic route. I've very much gone the scenic route but aslong as you get to your end destination it doesn't matter how long it takes.
Good luck.
Lou x

Thanks Louise24. Getting ready to take kids to school then off to class. Will let u know how I get on. Best of luck on ur journey 2. U seem to b off 2 a flying start.:D

Yes good luck Hunca,
You need to put the past behind you as it no longer matters.... you have made the wonderful decision to do it this time! Just look forward DO the plan to the letter and let the plan do it's magic...

Anne x

hi

HI Hunca and welcome, i have ony been on slimming world for 5 weeks really enjoying it, look forward to hearing how you get on.

sharon x

Back