made my decison WW it is

kittykat

Gold Member
Has anyone tried this im sick of cd need to eat and my mates mum has been on this 5 weeks and lost 21/2 stone its all to do with blood tests and she has a thyroid prob like me and shes given me a copy of the diet sheet so im on day 1 i will still stay on the boards if thats ok ???

Sounds interesting.

Yes, definitely stay on the boards. It doesn't matter what programme you are following, just as long as you keep posting x x x

well ive just had 5 crackers and 65g cheese and cucumber for brekkie and ive got mackeral peppers mush mange tout cucumber and lettuce for lunchwith an apple and turkey stir fry tonite basically you have to go 5 hrs between meals which is ideal for me with work so well see how this goes

well ended up with a 2 egg omlette with mange tout peppers mush and salad and an orange and to be honest my tummy hasnt rumbled all day long

Its anyones board .... you post away

I have seen the add in my local paper, how much is that ?
Be interseting to see how you get on , and good luck ! also if you go on form jump on the blue bar at the top there is people on different diets and you never know if there is anyone in there doing the same thing as you , but you post aaway !

i think it costs about 400 quid thst is for the blood tests as this diet is all about what foods suit you ive just got the planner from my friend im gonna see how it goes for a few weeks but i tell ya ive woke up this morning and feel fab

So you are feeling great and postive , good for you girl . Hope it works out will watch for your posts !

Has anyone tried this im sick of cd need to eat and my mates mum has been on this 5 weeks and lost 21/2 stone its all to do with blood tests and she has a thyroid prob like me and shes given me a copy of the diet sheet so im on day 1 i will still stay on the boards if thats ok ???

Sure slim? Is it a diet plan you're on or the slimming pills? A work collegue of mine has just started sure slim slimming pills & they are making her really jittery like being on speed....But had reduced appetite. Been reading about them on the net & seem quite dangerous.

By looking at your posts i'm guesting that it is a food plan you are following not having the slimming pills with the same name. Was just wondering???

Good luck, keep posting hun....xxx

good god no its not the pills its the diet plan and all is going well ive lost 5lbs since tues !

well as ive prev posted started doing the sure slim diet thats based on blood tests got a copy of diet sheet from a friend well told my dad this morning about it and hes rather concerned as he reckons the diet is not designed for me due to not having blood tests its basically meat beans eggs veg 3 times a day so hes advising me to try WW again
i really cant carry o with CD as i need food now i know ive still got a hell of a lot of weight to lose im soo confused on what to do ????

BUMP !!

Still confused help please would be appreciated !

Why don't you try one of the higher CD plans - the 1000 cals maybe ?

That way you get to eat but know it's within an amount that will allow you to still lose. Plus you will get a decent dose of vitamins & minerals from still having a couple of shakes.

Hiya Kitty,
I have been beating myself for not sticking to CD / PMCK/WW/SW or any diet really i know how desperate you must be feeling . I have concluded that surgery is for me i am in the process of finding out about funding for a gastric bypass . Although i am at the stage now that if the waiting list is too long i will get a loan and go to Belguim and have it done !

I have been trying to get into CD for almost 2 yrs now . I have had enough now i need help and i feel this surgery is the tool i need to get me where i want to be.

This isn't for everyone but you will find a way thats best for you if its something you are considering i have found a great forum wlsfriends.co.uk they are very helpful.

If this is to drastic for you maybe making a conscious decision to not diet will help you get your head together.

I hope your ok take care luv Julie xxx

Well after a lot of thought WW it is im off to my first meeting tomorrow !!

Good luck for tomorrow. I am doing WW and thoroughly enjoying it. The weight loss will be slower, but its not so antisocial as SSing, and you can eat and drink more or less what you want, as long as you stay within your points. Once you get to grips with it, you will be flying hun xxx

thanx for the vote of confidence hun im gonna take it one stone at a time as i need to lose at least 10 stone really need to reducate myself with a healthy way of eating gonna be hard as im off to visit my brother and his family on thurs till sun !

Back