Magic Measure's are fabulous!!!

reenel

Woke up this morning feeling a bit down but was determined not to let it get the better of me as I have a long weekend planned away with friends.

As I had not measured myself for a few weeks I thought it was time to see how things where going and to my amazement I have lost nearly as many inches as I have pounds!!!

Since starting RC I have lost 21 pounds and 18 inches!!! 4 of which have come from my waist :D

Need less to say I wasn't feeling down for very long :) and I am starting to look forward to the weekend now. We have planned all our meals so food wise there shouldn't be any problem and we are taking our bikes as we have planned 2 days out cycling.

Hopefully I won't do any damage ;)

Well done reenel!! :D

It's great when you start seeing results, it really is motivating.

Keep up the good work hun xx :D

Yayhay for the magic measure ..... almost a s good as the portion pots!!!! lol :)

Well done on the weigh & inch loss!!!

WELL DONE!!!

Two weeks in and not tried my own magic measure yet, apart from initial measurements. Bit scared wont see any change, as I have so much to lose.

I love the magic measure, my loss is slow on the scales but have lost 20 inches and clothes fitting much better, it goes to show the scales aren't the full story with the RC diet!

After all your recommendations i have been and ordered one! Cant wait for it to arrive now. x

Back