'MAGIC PORRIDGE'

im gonna try this for tomorrow. sounds so yummy :D

Ooooh! What a good idea... I have to say I am apprehensive as not usually a fan of oath yogurts etc .... But love porridge and have it every day... Will make tomorrow and try Wednesday :D

Had this this morning for breakfast. Love it!

Ooo this is fab thanks for the idea!

Gonna try it tomorrow with a banana & custard muller nom nom

Donnie
If I make this with the puddin rice would I still need to mix. It and leave over night ? And what quantity if sweetner/ rice would u use? I'd rather keep my healthy x as my alpen bars( something to chew at night)
Thanks
A x

Sorry I don't think it will work with pudding rice - I reckon you would need to cook it as normal. The other posters on this thread are referring to the SW rice pudding recipe which needs to be cooked - either microwave, hob or oven.

Just tried this with banana and custard muler light and chopped banana - wow! How lovely!!! (had it warm)

Donnie
If I make this with the puddin rice would I still need to mix. It and leave over night ? And what quantity if sweetner/ rice would u use? I'd rather keep my healthy x as my alpen bars( something to chew at night)
Thanks
A x

I like to save my HEXB for something else too so I use pudding rice. You do need to cook it though, I use measuring cups and cook 1/3 cup rice to 1 cup water until all the water is absorbed (takes just under 10 mins on a rolling boil) I then mix in the yoghurt (I use Onken fat free vanilla) and pop in the fridge. Next day I pop in some frozen berries and take it to work, and have it as a mid morning snack, heated in the microwave for about 30 secs (not too long or the yogurt will split)

Oooohhhh thanks so much I've added sweeter to the rice while it was cooking but now it looks a bit stodgy will it be ok to mix with yog even though it is stodgy?

I've had this with a banana and custard muller for the past 2 days since reading it on here. I topped it with frozen berries which is lovely.

I really like having porrige for breakfast but I need my HEA for cheese so this is the perfect soloution.

Thank you, thanks you to the OP for the fantastic idea!! xx

Guess what Im having for breakfast tomorrow :) I have got stuck in rut of quorn sausage & egg sandwich on my late shift & fruit & yogurt on my early shift.

Oh my god, I forgot all about this, I used to have this loads on SW it's delicious! Porridge oats is on my shopping list for next week!

Back