'MAGIC PORRIDGE'

yea i think you do :)

Just put my first one in the fridge for breakfast in the morning x

Mmm it's delish ! Would even be nice as a dessert, it's lovely and sweet and has a nice consistency. Can't wait to try it with different flavours of yogurt. I think you can heat it up but not too much, as the yogurt might curdle!

Yum yum! Just found this thread and I'm going to make a batch of this up with the coconut muller light. I can't wait to have it for my brekkie in the morning. :)

ClaireS84 said:
Yum yum! Just found this thread and I'm going to make a batch of this up with the coconut muller light. I can't wait to have it for my brekkie in the morning. :)

I've been looking for the coconut muller I can't find it I've looked in asda and tesco :-(

ClaireS84 said:
Oh no Emma! I got mine from Tesco. Maybe they had sold out. :S Keep looking chick. :)

I know! I love coconut too lol

Got mine in the fridge now. Just hope I'm not so excited I wake up in the night and have a midnight feast on it. Hehe. :)

ClaireS84 said:
Got mine in the fridge now. Just hope I'm not so excited I wake up in the night and have a midnight feast on it. Hehe. :)

I know I'm so tempted to try mine even the hubby has his eye in it lol

My first magic porridge was lovely! I think I need to get some weighing scales i don't wanna keep doing it by eye lol

Back