Maintainers Refocus Month

Nice to see you back posting again TI, I missed ye!

You can do it, we know you can and the worst is over in terms of getting back into ketosis....well done.

Hi TI,
It ain't easy is it? Our LLC used to say during abstinence "if you think this is hard, wait till you start eating again. This is the easy bit!"
How right she was................
I realise I have turned into a slim person, but I haven't turned into a Saint. It would be so easy to slip back into old habits an I have a few moments, but there is NO WAY I am going back.
Today I was feeling that temptation and a slim attractive woman about my age walked past me. I thought how good she looked and then I realised I did too.
It brought me back to my senses.
I know you'll get those pounds off again - you are on the way. Welcome back. We miss you when you're not here xxx

TI
know how you are feeling!
its bloody hard work isn't it.

got to be worth it tho

daisy x

Hey T_I! Welcome back.

I'm sure you will shove the gained off the scales in no time. We all know what to do, we've done it once, it's the staying there we have to learn on our own.

Good luck!

Ooops! I forgot to weigh in on Friday last. I had one of those stupid weeks that just went. Oh well, I don't think much changed to be honest, I can wait until this Friday.

Well I stayed the same again!

BUT it's one of our financial year ends and I've been busy so haven't really bothered following a plan or watching what I eat much so staying the same whilst not monitoring must be a good thing.

thats good then - i wish i could do the same!
daisy x

Well done FT - great stuff :D

so staying the same whilst not monitoring must be a good thing.

:worthy::worthy:

All hail the one who has ascended into the realms of successful maintainer.

FT you have surely reached the pinnacle of the maintenance mountain we are all striving towards. Staying the same in stressful conditions without thinking about it. Wow.

Yeah but I'm still muchly 'overweight'!!! Just not as much as I used to be. (by a long shot!)

IF I can get the last 1.5 to 2 stone off and then still do IT, I would be happy.:rolleyes: (And I'm not overly unhappy where I am to be honest, Just want a bit more off for summer).

By George - she's got it.
Well done Foxy. xx

hi every one ,
sorry ive been conspicuous in my absence :eek:
i know i dissapeared quickly a couple of months ago but i found out i was expecting :D so ive been loitering with intent without posting as i needed to wait for the all clear which we recieved today :D:D:D
sooo excited but struggling with the bit of weight gain , not too bad as im sticking with the veggie option but im feeling great , still running (well a bit of a wobble/waddle jog thingy really :eek:)and trying to keep myself as healthy and fit as i can .
anyway best of the best to you all , ill be loitering as i figure that maintaining a healthy lifestyle will really be put to the test right now
much luv
sue xx

Woooooo! What news!! Great stuff Sukie, I'm sure you will have a great time thinking up way of not going on those preggers food attacks! (Mine was Granny Smith apples, celery and a hot water bottle neck).

Congratulations and keep in touch!

thanks girls :)
well so far the cravings have been 'good' ones such as really cold grapes and mango ???? v random but tasty :0)
good luck girls xx

Congratulations Sue, lovely news. xx:p

Mm cold grapes. Congratulations Sue. Brilliant news. xx

Back