Maintainers Refocus Month

Well done Jo!!! Fab stuff!

Well done Jo!!! Fab stuff!:cool:

Awesome news all, well done Jo!!

Come on Daisy, you can do this hun, you were such an inspiration to me whilst I was in abstinence.. I have complete faith in you:)

Work is busy, cannot wait for Brits to be over!!! Food wise all is ok, though I did have a naughty bit of cake this week. Did my Burlesque DVD this afternoon as am waiting for the level 2 classes to start. Wow, core muscles are feeling it but woohoo, it felt great.

Have a great weekend all, I am off to work early tomorrow prep begins for the feeding of the masses.

Jez
xx

Jez,
Don't get mixed up and dip your tassels in the soup!!!! ;)

Well I have gone slightly off track today with my short RTM, but with just cause...my OH proposed to me this morning! Am very very excited! I had a couple of glasses of champagne this morning and then we went out for Chinese for lunch. He hadn't booked a restaurant as he knew I was still not eating a lot and trying to be good but I thought that as this was something that didn't happen every day I was entirely within my rights to go and have some nice lunch! I chose Chinese as not only is it Chinese New Year today (happy year of the Tiger) but it is also not too bad for you (if you stay away from the rice, which I did).
So that's my news for the day! Got to stay nice and slim now as our plans at the moment are to get married in the summer, possibly in Gibraltar! Hurrah! A very lovely Valentines Day!

Congratulations Jo

That really is re-focusing !!!
Lovely news. Such a great incentive too.
Was ita real surprise or did you have an inkling?:love047:

Thanks SB! It was a complete surprise, am very pleased and happy xx

wow Jo fab news, congratulations

Whoop WHOOP! Congrats! :love047:

Can't wait for the wedding photos now. (Maybe an invite or two and we could take our own photos.;))

CONGRATULATIONS JO!!!!!!!
What lovely news
daisy x

What lovely news Jo, you must be on cloud nine...enjoy!

Right, I had a very bad day yesterday. Ate more calories than I can even count. It got to the stage when I was just eating because I knew I had gone OTT and figured I would have to reel things in this week, so that made having that one last chocolate, or those 2 scones almost acceptable. I think I'm getting back into binge and denial mode, which I want to avoid as I've lived in that mode for 20 years and it did not serve me. Today I've had a good day. No cravings etc so I am hopefully not going to look at it as having to cut back and deny myself.

I'm having a pyjamas day. Not sure if I just can't be bothered as I'm quite tired, or whether I'm down because of how much I ate yesterday. The good thing is, being low has not tempted me to go to the fridge.

Hope everyone else is having a good day/week so far.

Poor Jez must be snowed under with work.....not long now Jez.

You know what my LLC would say -
2 things:
1. Build a bridge and get over yourself
2. Should woulda, coulda - don't help.

In other words, don't beat yourself up.
Re-focus and move on.
Sounds like that is what you are doing.
Well done you. xx

I hope Jex is coping now it's all over!

This week for me has been neutral. I've had a few Ladies Who Lunch thingies, but I've not done too bad. Almost a pound off. Not enough to record it but it was still a minus! I was pleased!

I wanted to lose 3lbs this week, but actually have lost 5.5lbs, even with a weekend away :)

Hoorah to getting exercise back!

Well done you!!

I've not lost anything. Well that's not true, I've lost what I put on last week but not lost any of the 4lb I put on over Christmas. Must try harder. Though I think I've done not too bad with 2 dinners out and a few glasses of wine. Oh not forgetting the cocktails...hic!

Hello.

Bit of an update on me in case anyone interested in my story... Officially I am in Maintenance.... but I gained 36lbs in RTM :eek:. Basically Christmas found me lapsing and I was in and out of controlled behaviour for the remaining weeks. It has been an roller coaster ride for sure - something akin to The Big One at Blackpool. I have gone straight into a Refocus module and am in abstinence again for 4 weeks. Week 1 done - bit of a struggle at times, but 10lbs gone. Hoping the rollers will be smaller and less frequent in my next attempt at maintenance using real food.

I'm NOT going back to my old body!
xx

Nice to hear from you TI, it is a rollercoaster isn't it.

Never thought it was going to be easy, but no one said it would be this hard either :mad:

well done TI on facing it now and trying to put it right. That's what this crazy ride is all about! x

well done TI on facing it now and trying to put it right. That's what this crazy ride is all about! x

It sure is a crazy ride Gemma. I can't believe the highs and lows I've been having. I am determined I will learn how to be a successful weight maintainer though. I need to lose the gain and then use what I have learnt about myself to smooth out the maintenance ride. Watch this space.

You make sure you follow RTM fully - right to the end. Looking forward to reading your ponderings. Congratulations on everything you have achieved to date! xx

Back