Maintaining on ProPoints

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Hedgehog, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just started ProPoints, and registered for the online pack. I am near my target only 10lbs to go, I am just wondering if my calculator is correct, I currently am on 29 while losing, but when selecting the maintaining calculator it tells me 0 extra points for maintaining, this cannot be right? The previous points plan I was using added an extra 6 points to maintain.

Could someone tell me how Pro Points work when you get to your target

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i'd like to know this too,,hopefully not long before i start to maintain,,i thought someone said it was 35 tho!!!

4. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That's bizarre that your calculator is saying 0 points extra for maintenance. When I select maintenance with mine it gives me 6 extra pp putting me at 35. Then, on the calculator on the website you also have the possibility to edit the maintenance allowance of +-3pp, so get down to 32 or get up to 38 or anything in between, for allowing every person to find their right balance.

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    In Ireland we only have "at home" support rather than online support so I dont have that tool unfortunately. I'm waiting on a call back, but I was told that when you go on to maintainence you do it gradually, adding 2 points extra each week to you find the balance where you dont lose weight. They cannot figure out what the calculator is doing!

6. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I beg your pardon, I didn't realise you were in Ireland. just do your own calculation and add the 2 points yourself... after all you have your slush fund so it won't look bad if you have 2 extra points a day to start with! If you keep track yourself it won't be too difficult to establish how many points you need to have!

xx

PS: my fiance' is Irish, from Dublin. Which part of Ireland are you in?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.