Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Maintaining on ProPoints

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Hedgehog, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just started ProPoints, and registered for the online pack. I am near my target only 10lbs to go, I am just wondering if my calculator is correct, I currently am on 29 while losing, but when selecting the maintaining calculator it tells me 0 extra points for maintaining, this cannot be right? The previous points plan I was using added an extra 6 points to maintain.

Could someone tell me how Pro Points work when you get to your target

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i'd like to know this too,,hopefully not long before i start to maintain,,i thought someone said it was 35 tho!!!

4. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That's bizarre that your calculator is saying 0 points extra for maintenance. When I select maintenance with mine it gives me 6 extra pp putting me at 35. Then, on the calculator on the website you also have the possibility to edit the maintenance allowance of +-3pp, so get down to 32 or get up to 38 or anything in between, for allowing every person to find their right balance.

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    In Ireland we only have "at home" support rather than online support so I dont have that tool unfortunately. I'm waiting on a call back, but I was told that when you go on to maintainence you do it gradually, adding 2 points extra each week to you find the balance where you dont lose weight. They cannot figure out what the calculator is doing!

6. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I beg your pardon, I didn't realise you were in Ireland. just do your own calculation and add the 2 points yourself... after all you have your slush fund so it won't look bad if you have 2 extra points a day to start with! If you keep track yourself it won't be too difficult to establish how many points you need to have!

xx

PS: my fiance' is Irish, from Dublin. Which part of Ireland are you in?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.