Maintaining with JUDDD?

Looking great, love the hair colour!

Happy 2013 and a big pat on the back from me.

Thank you :)

ForumRunner_20121231_140454.png
The drinking has begun!

Have a lovely nye hun, you've done fantastic :)) Xx

Thanks lovely, and you :) X

So I had my op on the 21st, wasn't pleasant but all done now and feeling great.
Had a beautiful Xmas, made me really appreciate my lovely family. And a small Xmas miracle occurred...I've not gained any weight. So happy!
It's New Years Eve and I'm feeling reflective, I can remember this time last year like it was yesterday, I was just so uncomfortable, I hated it when family and friends kept popping in to my Mum's, I just wanted to hide. This year I want to see and be seen :D
MiniMins has been such a lifeline for me, it made me feel accountable and like I'd be letting people down if I quit when things got tough. So here I am starting 2013 without any weight loss resolutions for the first time in many years (I have a few lbs to go but I know I'll be there soon). I've just hung up my new (size 10) dress for tonight and thought wow, how do I fit into that tiny dress?! It's a brilliant feeling. I never want to feel uncomfortable in my own skin again, it's such a sad way to live and I feel for anyone who is still there.
So here is to a happy healthy new year, this year my only aim is to appreciate what I have rather than worrying about what I don't have (oh and to complete all 30 days of the shred...oh, oh, oh, and maybe think about making another baby :D ) Happy New Year! X

That almost brought a tear to my eye! You have had such an amazing year and like you say, this year will be great as feeling comfortable in your own skin is an amazing feeling (unfortunately I'm not there yet but I think 2013 will be my year). Glad your op went well and good luck with the baby making! ;)

Well done, Laura. You look amazing and your comment about feeling uncomfortable in your own skin really struck a chord with me. There's no going back to the grim old days now. Happy new year! x

Thank you lovely ladies, I know it's a bit self indulgent but I just feel so much better about myself, it's fab. My new size 10 skinny jeans are putting a smile on my face today :D
First day of a double down for me, want to chuck all the chocolate away but that would be mean...wouldn't it?!
On Saturday I'm going for a night out in my home town for the first time in about 4 years. Eek. So excited. When I lived there (9 years ago now, god I'm old!) I was a size 8-10 and then I piled it all on coming to Uni, I think I was about 12 and a half stone and on my way up, up and up last time I went, so I'm looking forward to strutting my funky stuff :D
Also seeing my bestie for the first time in about a year, now that she's finally seen sense and stopped being in a grump with me (I don't do 'falling out' but she loves a good one so I left her to get on with it! Ha). X

It was fantastic :) loved it. Saw all the good people from my past and none of the not so good :D
Got lots of compliments and attention too which was lovely. The biggest difference was how happy and confident I felt around everyone. There was no silly thoughts of 'I wonder if they think I look fat' or being paranoid about them talking about me after I'd gone. This is the only pic I could find...

ForumRunner_20130107_092042.png

Drunk much?! Ha.

That's awesome, so glad you had a good time, also, despite the obvious lack of sobriety, you look great, keep up the good work, you're so close to goal :) x

Thank you. My friend has found some pics and will be emailing them to me later. Bit scared :D
How are you getting on? X

Haha, sure there's no reason to be scared, unless you were that drunk? lol

I think I'm doing quite well, on an UD and on route for about 2000cals for the day, got it all planned out, and stuffed after lunch hehe, you? x

Oooh enjoy your UD.
Down day for me and so far not hungry which is always good. Might need a double after my weekend of excess! Well when she said there's pictures of us doing shots my first thought was 'when did we do shots?', so yeah, scared :D

Somehow no. It was a miracle. I usually get awful hangovers, was just tired. I remember seeing 5am on the clock when we were all chatting in the kitchen and thinking oops! In fact I'd probably sobered up by that point! X

Ah that's awesome, yeah I think from past experience that if you manage to stay awake so that you're drinking lots of fluids instead of sleeping then hangovers aren't quite so bad, sounds quite lucky for you though :p x

Eugh, so emosh today, bloody hormones. Just watched Tom from McFly's wedding speech on YouTube, sobbed like the girl that I am! Made me cross too :D
Oh well, another DD, scales are stuck...again. Grrrrr. X

Hormones + DD

Not a good mix LOL it will pass hun, and the scales will move

Your tiny and gorgeous (ignore the hormone fuelled body dysmorphia!!)

Xxx

Thank you sweets. I used my DD calories well, 2 glasses of wine :D not particularly sensible but necessary!
How are you? Grafts looking ok? When do you get checked over again? X

Back