Maintaining with JUDDD?

Haven't updated my own diary for a while. Did 5 days on s&s shakes to give me a boost and it definitely did that. Down to 10st 3 yesterday. Didn't feel great doing it though.
I'm now officially 'normal' (in that I have a healthy BMI...I'll always be a bit odd!). Today is 10 months since I started dieting, it has honestly flown. I'm nearly 5 stone down and I think I'm about done weightloss wise. Which is odd. Setting a final goal weight is so difficult, plus I have no idea about maintenance! I know how to gain weight and now I know how to lose it but how do I keep it off?! I think I'm going to stick to a JUDDD approach. I think. Argh, minefield!

So, 10 month round up:

Weight: 15st - 10st 3 (67lbs gone)
Dress size: 16 (probably an 18 really) - 10
Waist: 39" - 26.5"
Hips 49" - 37"
Bank balance: none existent due to new clothes purchases.
World peace: not yet (turns out losing weight doesn't solve everything!).

Last edited:
Progress!

ForumRunner_20130120_123917.png

ForumRunner_20130120_123954.png

missnic07 said:
You've done amazingly!! I think 10st 3 is a good weight for you, you look fab :D

Thank you, it's so hard to know what to do! I think I'm going to focus on getting fit and toning up and if I drop a couple of lbs in the process then that's ok, but if I don't then that's ok too. My tummy and thighs aren't great so it's back to jogging and shredding for me! :D

Your looking ace, the shred is a great dvd. I loved it alongside gym and tae bo

:)) I'm just working on maintaining and training too soon as I get the all clear to return to gym!

Xx

RebekahR said:
Your looking ace, the shred is a great dvd. I loved it alongside gym and tae bo

:)) I'm just working on maintaining and training too soon as I get the all clear to return to gym!

Xx

I bet you're going crazy not being able to go to the gym, I've hated not being able to exercise since my op and I'm nowhere near as much of a gym bunny as you! Thanks for the lovely compliment hun. You're right what you said on LM's diary, picking a target weight is so hard. I'm a bit lost! Lol. X

ladybird777 said:
Fabby piccie. You look amazing :) Well done. :) xx

Thank you x x

In other news my little girl is 3 tomorrow and I have no idea how that happened...

ForumRunner_20130120_222005.png

No idea why my pic has flipped either...oh well! X

Aww adorable have a lovely day xxx

I think I keep forgetting I have my own diary. Anyway, started the 30 Day Shred today (again), determined to see it through this time. Have taken some before pics, will take more half way through and some at the end. And if I don't have abs like Anita's I'm going to have a paddy! Ha.

Start Measurements:
Waist: 27"
Hips: 37"
L. Bicep: 11"
R. Bicep: 11.5"
L. Thigh: 21.5"
R. Thigh: 22"

Writing those down I realise I have no idea what upper arms and thighs 'should' measure. What's average?! Hmmm anyway, now for the tricky part, I need to stay away from the scales for a bit because I normally retain water at first.
Here's to the next 29 shreds! :D

Felt rough all day today, not sure why, still did my day 2 though. Glad now it's over :)

Well done hun :) hope you feel better

Shred is ace.. I passed mine onto stepdaughter LOL

X

Thanks hun. Had a mammoth sleep and feel loads better, it was honestly like someone had sucked the energy out of me yesterday. Not aching too much today either so that's good :D
I told my sis in law about it and she credits it for looking freakin amazing in her wedding dress...so basically if it wasn't for me (and maybe Jillian) the wedding would have been ruined :D X

Day 3 done. I'm 1 10th shredded! :D

Ha, me neither, I'm hoping it's a case of third time lucky! X

Shredding on a Saturday night...who am I?! :D

A week into the shred and I really do feel like it's making a difference especially to my lower bit of mummy tummy. Yay! :D

Back