Maintaining with JUDDD?

A week into the shred and I really do feel like it's making a difference especially to my lower bit of mummy tummy. Yay! :D

That's brill. It definitely tones u up! X

A week into the shred and I really do feel like it's making a difference especially to my lower bit of mummy tummy. Yay! :D

Good luck, I did my first shred tonight in a confined space! Lol, if anyone could see me they would think I was mad!

missnic07 said:
That's brill. It definitely tones u up! X

Thanks, I'm quite surprised actually at the difference it's making, thought nothing would shift that...just got to keep at it now :D

biggusburdus said:
Good luck, I did my first shred tonight in a confined space! Lol, if anyone could see me they would think I was mad!

Ha, I have actually done the shred with the OH in the same room before, I felt so silly, especially when he said I looked like a tortoise stuck on it's back doing the bicycle crunches! How did you find it?

Shred after pancakes...bleugh.

Still a bit sore after last shred, shows u how unfit I have become! Wet and miserable with TOTM but just about to get stuck in again.. I don't think I could have done it after pancakes though!

I'm officially in a grump and for once I have no idea why. I want to hide all day and sulk and not talk to anyone :( feeling really sorry for myself.

Lanarkwitch said:
Aww chin up it's valentines day xx :cupid:

ladybird777 said:
Aww - it's that time of year. I hate winter dragging on and on. I hope you feel better soon :) xx

Thanks ladies, I'm in a better mood today despite very little sleep and a bit of a hangover! :D snapped out of it once the wine and nibbles started yesterday evening! X

Level 2. I die. X

It gets easier... Promise!!! X

I kinda enjoyed it, but my god, sweatinghell! Probs didn't help that I was hungover! X

Shred done, now where's my vodka?!

Your doing great on the shred!! Yum vodka..(god I want a drink!!)

Xx

Thanks hun. How long til you can to back to training (and boozing :D )?
Jillian is mental but I love the b*tch! I'm def seeing a difference, super tight pencil skirt is my motivation, no room for lumps in that bad boy! X

Booze I should wait as long as possible(thinkin six months), can cause hives post op..and hamper healing Eww!

Can go back to gym soon as soon as have my three month check in few weeks, but no engaging arms, no lifting.. I am going to be in cardio hell!!!

Very tempted to open a cider... Not the attitude :p

Ha ha did you resist? I managed to just have a couple and only eat what I planned to eat. Winner!

I'm currently in spring cleaning heaven (hell?). I've just washed the giant living room curtain in the bath and now I can't lift my arms, could make the shred interesting later! Ha. OH painting the bedroom wall. All sorts going on. Oh and a beef casserole in the oven. Oooosh! You gotta love a bit of sunshine. X

I did LOL the thought of breaking out in hives keeping me off the booze!!

Spring cleanup always good, I've vowed to make over each room in my OHs manpad LOL god help me!!

X

RebekahR said:
I did LOL the thought of breaking out in hives keeping me off the booze!!

Spring cleanup always good, I've vowed to make over each room in my OHs manpad LOL god help me!!

X

Yeah hives would probably put me off too! Probably :D

Back