Maintaining with JUDDD?

Very happy to report I'm shrinking! The scales are back down and I've lost inches all over thanks to the shred!

Half way point measurements:
-.5 waist.
-1 hips.
-1 right bicep.
-.5 left bicep.
-1 left thigh.
-1 right thigh.

Yayyyy that's brilliant!! Well done you! X

Thank you! Never got this far before, bit scared to see what level 3 looks like next week. Eek! X

That's what I like to hear :D
Excited for your WI tomorrow, really hope you've got maintenance cracked! X

I leave the room for one minute...

ForumRunner_20130222_184613.png

missnic07 said:
Hahaha poor kid lol x

She kept lying back down on the rug and shouting 'roll me up Daddy, roll me up'. Ha.

2 weeks today to the 'not really important but I've built it up in my head to be important' girly night out :D I would like to be 10st 2 or less and shredded! X

You can do it hun :))))

I've got to go home in a couple weeks always nice to feel your skinniest and most confident :)

Xxx

Exactly! I'm just trying not to put too much pressure on myself though because it normally has the opposite effect! I end up starving for a few days then going crazy for a couple of days before the big event. Doh. X

Your shred results are great. I definitely need to get on it. Had the DVD for a couple of years but never stuck at it for more than a week. x

BedtimeBear said:
Your shred results are great. I definitely need to get on it. Had the DVD for a couple of years but never stuck at it for more than a week. x

Thanks lovely. I'm really enjoying it, can see the difference in my arms and stomach. Looking forward to seeing my results after the full 30 days. You should def do it! X

I need a boot up the bum :(

Me too or I'm gonna look terrifying in my bikini LOL

I doubt it hun but I know what you mean. I'm telling myself I'm back in the game now. Been for a huge walk, roast chicken and veg for tea, shred tonight...boom! :D

I don't really know what I want to do :( well I do, I want to JUDDD but I don't seem to lose weight and I still have a few lbs to shift. Maybe if I do double DDs? Hmph. I felt so rough doing s&s last time that I don't really want to go back there. Maybe just low cal with an eye on carbs?
Argh, I dunno!
Couple of down days now to get me over the weekend then reassess! X

How about juddd but you throw in a low carb up day each week??

Would be less painful than double downs!!

Oooh I like that idea. My body does like low carb. Unfortunately! Ha. X

Huff, sigh, boo, hiss, grrrr!

LOST: MY MOTIVATION.
If found please return ASAP!

I seem to start every day well then it goes Pete Tong somewhere along the way. Going to try for a proper DD today, then see where I am weight wise tomorrow. I seem to be doing permanent intermediates with the occasional UD and I'm just not losing weight. The only positive is that I'm still shredding. Level 3 starts on Wednesday. Woop. X

Back