Maintaining with JUDDD?

On a different note anyone know of any good at home teeth whitening kits that don't cost loads?

On a different note anyone know of any good at home teeth whitening kits that don't cost loads?

I have a powder that u can buy in home bargains. U brush ur teeth as normal and then use the powder...il take a pic for u of it when I get home tonight x

Yes please that'd be great thanks :)

image-3752278815.jpg

image-4235330765.jpg

U brush ur teeth as normal with toothpaste, then after that u wet ur brush and dip it In the powder and just brush ur teeth with it as if it's toothpaste. I looked at the reviews on amazon before i bought it and they were all good so thought i'd give it a go...I'm pleased with it :)

*edit* duh I've just noticed it tells u how to use it on the 2nd pic haha x

Last edited:
Thanks hun, I'll def give it a go! :)

Good day yesterday but still undecided about what I'm doing *sigh*. I just want the weight to fall off but it's not happening. I suppose after nearly 5 stone my body is allowed to protest a little. Doesn't help that my heart isn't in it either. Or my head. Or anyone else's head...it's hard when family and friends are telling you to stop too. Ha. But then if I did stop what would I do?! I have no idea how to maintain. Hmph. X

But when? (said in my whiniest voice!) I think I need some help! I can't lose weight but I don't feel done. It's making me crazy!!! Maybe I am done but I don't feel like I'm allowed to be because I'm too heavy? Maybe I need to tell myself I'm done so that I can start losing again? You see, crazy?!

Diet fatigue! X

Sounds like your head hasn't caught up with your body. I still see a huge person in the mirror even tho I know after losing 42 lb I MUST look different in reality. Or is it you aren't happy with aspects of your body now you've lost? I know myself parts of me has become flappier that once was held rigid by fat and its not a great look in the buff. Then again neither was the fat so...swings and roundabouts. Also you can lose on JUDDD too if you are good on your DD and not go berserk on UD, for a final fling. Is there a definite goal which would make you happy and is it doable, realistic and maintainable if you got to it? I used to weigh 8 stone but I lived on fresh air, was constantly ill and now I'd rather have a life too.xx

ladybird777 said:
Sounds like your head hasn't caught up with your body. I still see a huge person in the mirror even tho I know after losing 42 lb I MUST look different in reality. Or is it you aren't happy with aspects of your body now you've lost? I know myself parts of me has become flappier that once was held rigid by fat and its not a great look in the buff. Then again neither was the fat so...swings and roundabouts. Also you can lose on JUDDD too if you are good on your DD and not go berserk on UD, for a final fling. Is there a definite goal which would make you happy and is it doable, realistic and maintainable if you got to it? I used to weigh 8 stone but I lived on fresh air, was constantly ill and now I'd rather have a life too.xx

That was a fab post! Thank you. I have more 'fat' days now than I did before, as silly as it is. I'm 67lbs down I know there must be a huge difference, I'm a size 10 for crying out loud but I don't feel satisfied...not sure I ever will though. I'd love to see the 9s but seriously what difference will 4lbs really make? :D I think I hold on to the skinny ideal of when I was young, 9st 5, and a size 8-10. But realistically I'm 28 not 18, I have a child, I'd like another soonish, I love food and a few drinks so what am I trying to prove?! Grrr. It's so confusing. I look alright in my clothes I suppose, naked is a whole other story these days, but I don't go outside naked that often ;)
I think I need to get a grip and stop comparing myself to everyone else!
Thank you again. X

Comparing is the worst! I find that ifI start to compare myself to others I start seeing myself in a worse way? Like the other day I felt great, looked good in the mirror then compared myself to people throughout the day and when I looked in the mirror I saw a beast. I kelp trying to remind myself not everyone is the same shape/build etc or otherwise and it's about how you feel and live!

My head is officially a shed. I'm so confused I could cry :(
I had a major blowout last night, I'm a bit disgusted with myself, I have major stomach ache today as a nice reminder. This isn't healthy. I look like poo! It doesn't help that totm is due soon but I can't blame it all on that.

Just move on from it - so you had one blow out. It's hardly a hanging offence. I bet in the past you'd have carried on and had 10 more on top - I know I did. Stop being so hard on yourself xx

Take a diet break hun. No counting, no worrying. Take two weeks and step back

Your at goal, you look dolly. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Anything else is in your head hunny. It's easy not to see our true selves after dieting for so long!! I know .. I still pick up size 20 tops in the shop even though I don't need them anymore

You've done amazing, we are all cheering you on. Don't get upset hunny

Xxx

Yes I think you should take a diet beak and not even think about what you're eating (once the pressure is off I bet you won't even pig out half as much anyway) and then reassess xx

ladybird777 said:
Just move on from it - so you had one blow out. It's hardly a hanging offence. I bet in the past you'd have carried on and had 10 more on top - I know I did. Stop being so hard on yourself xx

RebekahR said:
Take a diet break hun. No counting, no worrying. Take two weeks and step back

Your at goal, you look dolly. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Anything else is in your head hunny. It's easy not to see our true selves after dieting for so long!! I know .. I still pick up size 20 tops in the shop even though I don't need them anymore

You've done amazing, we are all cheering you on. Don't get upset hunny

Xxx

missnic07 said:
Yes I think you should take a diet beak and not even think about what you're eating (once the pressure is off I bet you won't even pig out half as much anyway) and then reassess xx

You are all very right and very lovely. I'm feeling so frazzled at the minute. My OH pointed out that the me from last year would probably like to punch this me in the face. I know I'm being ridiculous. I need to take the pressure off, stay off the scales and keep everything crossed that I won't wake up 15st again just because I'm not checking the scales every morning. Right, new plan = no plan! Thank you ladies. X

Ps. Nic, I love that tooth powder stuff, my teeth have felt so clean since I used it! :)

Back