Maintenance bar

oh dear dont tell me that! its taking all my willpower to not eat it!

i got some free samples the other day for when im off tfr and theyre stashed away in my cupboard ...... :sigh: lol ive done 15weeks of tfr and im dying for that bar! ahhaahah how weird am i right?!!

No seriously! after tasting it! its amazing! lol

soooo much better than the flapjacks lol!

I want more of them lol!!

Need to try and find some where I can buy them now!

Chel, at 204 calories per bar, I am sure you can find something in the sweet department hun for less calories.

They are 204calories each?!!!! oh my oh my! malteasers have less, as to does a milky way (i think) you can also get cadbury chocolate bars for 99calories (albeit they are very thin)!!!

I got some the other day rom my pharmacy.I do agree with u ref the crunchie etc Mary but it does feel like you're eating plenty and I'm guessing it's lowfat and has all the nutrition etc> just thought i'd take them to work for my lunch on days when I haven't had time to make salad to take with me etc. x

I must admit I found it way too sweet for me and I'm a chocoholic!!!!! They are supposed to be much better for you tha a choccy bar coz they are to help suppress the munchies!

Rachel, which pharmacy do you use? I just wondered if it was the same as mine!

x

hiya! I use Assura pharmacy in Crown Heights has only been open since about Nov I think! How about you? x

I was at the Old Basing one coz it's closer to me. There is also a chemist in Popley that does it and I was told the chap in there is really sweet.

x

Didn't realise they were so high in Calories!

Got to agree with you Chelly, they do taste damn good! :)

Maintenance bar.. addictive

Chelly..... I know what you mean about the maintenance bar. I find them quiet addictive . Have been using them for brekfast but am going to change to porridge or somethin as soon as refeed is over. They do contain glucose syrup so thats why I am craving them . Sugar is my worst enemy and I dont want to go down that road . I still have weight to loose !!!!!!!!!!. I think i feel lulled in to a false security because they are a maintenance product .

Ahh really yeah a colleague of mine went to the Old Basing one! My lady is lovely I have to say! Sorry Chel have hijacked your thread hun! x

Back