maintenance diary of a serial snacker!

chubbbs

well hello ladies :) finishes my refeed week and lost 2 lbs :) going to keep a diary so i can keep my bad habits under control and keep being inspired by you all!!:)

B- LT shake
Burnt 350 cals in the gym(that will do!)
L- 1 skinny omelette made with 1 egg without the yolk, 1 slice ham, red onion and peppers, banana.
D- chicken breast and salad, no dressing, hartleys fat free cranberry and raspberry jelly (less than 10 calories!!)
S- 1 Apple, 8 chips, 1 choc coin

Feel absolutely DISGUSTED about the chips :( work in a restaurant and they are everywhere to be picked at! But have told myself that I coped without on TFR so i can do it now!! Hope I've nipped it in the bud :)

Anyways today was a refeed-ish day apart from the chippies and the coin, have no idea where to start or what to do in regards to moving on to maintenance!! :( :(

xxxxx

Welcome to maintenance and well done on your losses.

You have already said it, you can live without the chips on TFR, so you can do it now, unless you have a planned meal with a few chips.

Easier said than done though.

Yes indeed, Welcome!! You've done really well so far. Don't let the chips get to you ;)

How on earth can you make an omelette with just 1 egg white??? Lol!

Maintenance is a matter of trial and error - you'll find your own way and we'll all be here to support you :) x

Thank you ladies :D haha it was the smallest omelette ever my OH couldn't flip it over even it was just mush haha :)

Was very healthy all day yesterday had a
B-shake
L- plain salad, low fat yogurt
S- Apple, mini mini choc santa
Then ....
Went to harvester for my brothers birthday, had the salad starter, a small brown roll, usually order simply chicken but ordered seabass wouldn't recommend it there was nothing to it immensely dissapointed!! But trial and error. Had NO intention of ordering a jacket but changed my mind last minute. All that's not so terrible but then I ordered one of those calorie crazy sundaes!!! Felt so guilty after but everyone was having one!! Wrong attitude I know lol

BUT
JUST WEIGHED AND I LOST 1/4 LB
its a Christmas bloody miracle!! I'm in the 9's!! (Just:)) xxxx

I hadn't tried it till recently never liked fish until LT but now I'm definitely a fan! There's a really nice restaurant that do a seabass in rock salt which they fillet at your table near me so might try it next week as an xmas meal with the OH if we can get a reservation :) sounds beautiful!!

Todays food
B- LT Shake
L- WW soup, 2x small slice (400g load) brown bread, 1 tsp flora light, 4 spoons fat free yogurt
D-1/2 punnet grapes, 2 cheese and bacon potato skins
S- 1 hartleys jelly, banana, choc coin, 2xjaffa cake

Hmmmmm :/

Last edited:
Well done on the loss and getting into the 9's :D

Those desserts are VERY tempting I must admit ;)

That restaurant sounds nice, hope you can get a reservation! x

Yes very!! But it was a one time thing and I know that so I'm comfortable with it... plus i lost weight that day haha:)

Ooooh it is thank you :) will be the first wine since lipotrim........

Don't get into the nines lol it was a fluke, never mind :)

Plan for the day
B- special k and milk, melon
L- small wm sandwich
D- chicken breast and small salad
S- banana, apple, mini mini choc snowman, 5 quality streets(nooooooo!!!)

Last edited:
My brother kept me a little slice of bday cake, and i ate it!! So angry at myself

Last edited:
Hey, one little slice of cake wont hurt, as long as you dont do it every day and several times. Just put it behind you and dont feel guilty.

What Mary said!! x

thank you Mary and Jan, I know you''re right I'm just so conscious of slipping into old habits! When I refed I was feeling satisfied now I'm always wanting fruit, I know its fruit but you can only have so much right...

B- special k and milk, choc coin
Walked 5/6 miles
L- 2 small wm toast with flora light, banana with 4tbsp fat free yogurt
D- turkey pasta (the dregs in work yum...)

S- 1 small chicken wing, 1 quality street, 1 banana

Last edited:
Just try and have substantial meals, where you leave the table full up, but not stuffed, this should avoid you looking for snacks between meals as often.

Yes I need to get back on the chicken salads and the refeed way of thinking!!! Do you think I'm eating too much?xx

Well, today was a write off, onwards and upwards..

B- small bowl special k, banana

Well written the whole weekend off after gaining a few lbs:( bloody Christmas!!! Damage control time:)

B- none, layed in feeling sorry for myself silly woman!
L- chicken breast, small salad, 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
D- 3 slices turkey, handful lettuce, 1/2 a tomato, 1 roast potato
S- one skinny hot chocolate, 1 small choc coin, apple, banana, handful of chips (I never learn)

Last edited:
Hey, dont be so hard on yourself, it is Xmas after all. Just try not to go too overboard until Jan, enjoy the festivities.

Back