Maintenance diary

Determined Bev

Day 27 since finished tfr
Did 2wk refeed and now eating healthily till after my hols in August and then back on tfr to shift remaining excess
b-bacon muffin
l-ww soup 2 slices toast
t-gammon, egg, sw chips+beans
x

welcome to maintainence :)

Looking like another good day for you, Bev. Well done!

Day 28
-b-bacon muffin
-l-sausage roll+tomato soup
-t-off out to pics, eating out:eek:

Well done on your losses and welcome to maintenance :) x

Yesterday and today are days off due to school summer fair that I am organising, back on plan tomoz x

Enjoy your days off. Don't go too wild though!!!! Lol.

Im back!
Had a burger at the fair and a few wine+soda's afterwards to celebrate our successful event, but otherwise stuck to my plan.

Day 31-ok had my days off, back to plan from today
b-cheese+onion omelette, baked beans
l-Roast Pork lunch
t-pork+stuffing sandwich

was too busy to have a good time lol
day 32-
b-slice of toast
l-jkt potato, cheese+beans
t-pasta bake

Hope the fair went well. Have a good week.

Day 33
b-slice of toast, banana
l-eat smart pasta thing
t-depends if my man comes over, we may have takeout, healthy choices all the way tho

Doing good hon :) x

Its felt hard this last week or so cos Ive had bbq, nights out, meals etc but thats y I stopped tfr when I did and hopefully Ive not put too much back on, scared to go on the scales this week lol

It is a little harder when you have had a blow out for a few days, but persevere and thing will soon get back to normal.

Good luck for WI.

Ive got another end of year meal tonight at the Indian! Luckily it's a meal deal thing and it's only small portions. Will stick to the mixed grill with salad, no sauce. And the drink has been creeping back in recently with all these events, plus I received 7 bottles of wine yesterday as presents from the kids leaving my class, saboteurs lol x

Back