Major blow out on day 10 :-(

charliej86

After been 100% for 9 days I pig out this afternoon on my 10th.
I arent talking about the odd biscuit or a packet of crisps, I really went for it! Typical binge back with a vengence :banghead:
Although gutted, I will not however, be doing my usual trick, and throwing in the towel!
I will be getting back on it 100% first thing. Its not ok that I broke my diet, but I am not going to beat myself up about it either.
I have learnt my lesson, I feel terrible, and will try even harder now so I dont have to feel like this all the time.
I will hopefully have not gained next week on weigh in day friday.

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry it happens to us all. You shouldn't put on anything from it happening just once. It's so tough at times isn't it? Tell me this though, did the food disappoint you? When I binged I was left thinking meh, is that it? That's what I've been longing for!? I am raging that I'm now fighting to get back into ketosis again for food that didnt taste so great after all, and definitely wasn't worth it.

We've all done it. The main thing is to have a positive attitude like you're showing and get right back on track! The longer you leave it, the harder it gets!

Not worth it at all. So disappointing, I just feel bloated and sickly now and will certainly be thinking twice before I do anything so silly again!
Missed food for for 9 and 1/2 days and it didn't even taste good. Just goes to show its all in our minds.
Lesson learnt, like you say its going to be a battle to get back into ketosis and for something I didn't even enjoy.
Time for damage control and not to feel sorry for myself. 100% again as from tomorrow. If I get desperate again I may as well just have a small piece of chicken or egg because nothing I ate today tasted any better and I feel quite poorly after doing it.
Think I might be spending the night in the bathroom if you know what I mean :(

How did yesterday go Charlie ? I am really struggling to get going but its 8.24 a new day so here goes a fresh attempt

Thanks all for the support, I was very ill yesterday. Spent most of the day in the bathroom. I felt as though I had a hangover from food!
I was 100% obviously, had 3 shakes, drank pleanty of water. Just feeling bloated this morning, but I never want to put myself tgrough that again.
I have my anniversary meal on Saturday and I will be sticking to low fat and protein.
Tracey I am finding it hard at the moment as well, hence the poor decision I made on Sunday, but then I did last time on my second week. We just have to remember we have done the hardest part getting through the first week and you dont want to blow it like I did and go through the headache of getting back into ketosis.
Stay strong. All of you x

Good luck today, I just keep thinking when we wake up tomorrow it will be great to feel proud of our efforts today. I am with you in spirit lol, pity we cant just text when we are about to fall off the wagon and give each other a quick kick up the bum. Not working today, not sure if thats a good or a bad thing as it takes my mind off food. I am generally ok in the mornings its later on I need the help.

I know its quite slow recieving and replying on here when your in that moment. I am off work all week as well but kind of glad seen as I have to get myself back into ketosis. We will be fine x

Yes its day 2 for me again.
Gutted saying day 2. If I hadn't have blown it it would actually be day 12.
Onwards and upwards though x

Day 3 for me today. You did well to get to 10 anyway. What really matters is the weight loss. I've never managed anything near 10 days in a row but I've still lost weight. And look at how much you've lost - amazing! You're doing an excellent job!

Thanks lynn. I need to learn to deal with my issues with food. I can never leave it at just one bite!
Thats why exante has worked for me because food is taken out of the equation. Finding it hard at the moment so I am going to have a meal pack to make me feel like I am eating x

Hey Charlie,

Sorry for radio silence, I'm having a nightmare with my internet provider just now, infact a nightmare with everything hahaha!! Och don't worry about having a blow out, we are only human and we will cave in from time to time but you were strong enough to get back on the wagon and try again. Never give up, you've come to far to throw the towel in now :)

How did your anniversary night out go..... Did you treat yourself to this new lippy?

How are you finding being back on plan?

Caz

Xx

Hi Caz its fine, internet never works as it should at ours either so even at 27 I still run to my mummys to use hers!
I have been back on it since monday Caz, not actually struggled all too much as I felt so ill after eating and was quite poorly on the monday. I had to have some chicken last night as I needed to take some strong pain relief and I actually struggled eating it, because I still feel bloated from the binge!
I got my lipstick, (lovely amethyst) but my meal isn't until this Saturday, thank goodness, so I will be making wise choices.
How has your diet been Caz? X

I wont lie, I had a small slice of homemade pizza last night, but in my deffence mother nature arrived with a vengence and I have been taking a lot of pain relief. I have stuck to plan since Sundays binge other than that so hopefully I wont have put weight on

Aw Charlie, I hear ya. My totm arrived over the weekend and I was almost in tears with stomach cramps, normally its not to bad, can always handle it without pain killers, but this month jeeeeeeeez the pain caught me totally off guard and I tried walking it off, having a warm bath etc, ended up just spending the weekend in bed with a hot water bottle and eating the best I could. Och don't be worrying about your wee blips, they are going to happen and sometimes no matter how hard we try at the end of the day you are eating less than before you started the plan, thats the way I think of it now. Even if we lose 1 lb in a week thats 52 in a year. We'll get to our goal one week at a time.

So whats your incentive for your next weigh in?

This months food package arrived today and I felt so excited about getting it as I couldn't remember what I had ordered, and was so glad that I remembered to order the bars as I find them so so tasty for breakfast in the morning along with a cup of coffee. Had the tomato and basil soup for my tea tonight and oh my...... It's really lovely, I spiced it up with some chili powder and cracked pepper!! Have you tried any of the soups? I also ordered the thai chicken, mushroom & vegetable. The shakes I ordered were strawberry, banana, chocolate and vanilla, don't know what I was thinking, really wanted to try the new flavours hahaha, must of got so excited whilst ordering that I forgot all about the new flavours :D

Normally I do good with drinking water, have no bother in drinking about 5ltrs a day, since Monday I havn't even managed 2 ltrs per day and feel like I am retaining a bit as seem to have legs that resemble elephants thighs hahaha!! So sitting tonight with a pint of water, and will get straight back on the ltr bottles tomorrow.

Onwards & Downwards!!

Caz

Xx

Sorry for long post, you'd think I wasn't allowed to chat at home hahahaha!!!

Haha your long posts cheer me up. Bad day again today, pkt of crisps and takeaway for tea :(. Weighed myself this morning and was 2lb down probably because I am having such a bad monthly.
I dont feel guilty either because I feel better for eating.
I will start again tomorrow and like you say Caz, we still arent consuming what we used to so even a lb a week is progress.
I only like the vegetable soup but enjoy all the meals. I love the elderflower and white wine water mix which has helped me with my water intake and the irish cream coffee.
I have yet to try the new choc mint and caramel shakes think I may order some next time.
Have you managed to stay 100% Caz? X

Well I have had to come off plan until monday because of the heavy bleeding :( Doctor said it should have settled down by then so just trying to make wise decisions when I eat because I will be devostated if I put any weight on.
Hows everyone else doing on your diets? Charlie x

Hi Charlie. Sorry you've had to come off the diet. I'm sure if you make sensible choices you shouldn't do too much, if any, damage.

Thanks lynne, its just annoying more than anything because I started getting into the swing of it again. I will be back on it 100% from Monday though.

Back