major slip :(

miss_marshmallow

totally went off track and spoilt all my hard work :(:mad:

so decided i cant do it alone anymore and need the extra support form a class.. cant really afford it till after xmas but im willing to cut back on things so i can save the extra money i need...

so i joined a class this morning and feeling so postitive.... I CAN DO THIS!!! have to fix my tractor now cause ive gained some weight :(
infact i just re done my tractor starting from stratch from wi today

well done joining today - you give yourself a star for that inspiration.

I am endeavouring to lose 7lb's before Christmas - I know I can do it.

Good luck, let us know how you are doing.

best of luck...there is no way id be able to do it without going to group! Only been doing it a couple of weeks but i look forward to going and dont want to feel like ive let my group down by gaining, cause the support there is amazing

I joined a group for the first time about a month ago - I couldn't do this without the bit of extra pressure of WI each week!

hi miss_marshmallow ur not alone i had a major blip last night about 80 syns worth :eek: but have drawn a line under it and starting afresh today not going to have any syns till weigh-in (monday) to try and claw them back, good luck to u :)

aww thanks everyone!! the group are really lovely and friendly. which is great cause can be a bit daunting going alone... think thats another reason i decided to do it alone!! they were all encouraging other members and giving loads of advice tips and stuff.. which is a big bonus.

Last edited:
The class is worthwhile in my opinion, i'd have never been able to keep it up without it.

Good luck.

Think you have made the best decision by joining group. It gives you such a motivation kick each wk, and you can focus on getting on those scales and how you want to feel. Good luck! :)

Back