major weekend pig out

mel74123

after having my third weigh in and only loosing another lb (3lbs in 3 weeks) i was so upset how can you go 3 weeks consuming 600 cals a day and loose so little?
so inevitably i fell of the wagon big time and thought stuff this i ate my self 10lbs hevier in 2 day :eek:
so you can guess how im feeling today, but do think i may only be loosing a lb a week but at least im not putting on so got strait back on it today, i have 12 days supply left then will re-evaluate then guess.

Hi hun when ive pigged out before i thought 1 or 2lbs but like you i have gained a massive amount of weight in only a few days before . Its scary because i often ask myself when i start to eat healthy will i gain as much weight ?

Hi Hun,

Sorry that your not losing.

Can I ask, have you ever had your thyroid checked? I tried vlcd at the beginning of the year and I had the same losing patterns. It turned out I had an underactive thyroid! (only diagnosed in June) I have just managed to get on the correct medication so am giving vlcd another go and see if my losses get better!

Hope you find out the reason for your lack of losses

x

Back