major weekend pig out

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mel74123, 27 September 2010 Social URL.

1. mel74123

mel74123 Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    exante
    after having my third weigh in and only loosing another lb (3lbs in 3 weeks) i was so upset how can you go 3 weeks consuming 600 cals a day and loose so little?
    so inevitably i fell of the wagon big time and thought stuff this i ate my self 10lbs hevier in 2 day :eek:
    so you can guess how im feeling today, but do think i may only be loosing a lb a week but at least im not putting on so got strait back on it today, i have 12 days supply left then will re-evaluate then guess.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi hun when ive pigged out before i thought 1 or 2lbs but like you i have gained a massive amount of weight in only a few days before . Its scary because i often ask myself when i start to eat healthy will i gain as much weight ?

4. Lizziel123

Lizziel123 Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Hun,

Sorry that your not losing.

Can I ask, have you ever had your thyroid checked? I tried vlcd at the beginning of the year and I had the same losing patterns. It turned out I had an underactive thyroid! (only diagnosed in June) I have just managed to get on the correct medication so am giving vlcd another go and see if my losses get better!

Hope you find out the reason for your lack of losses

x

5. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I agree, you need to get it checked with your Dr that doesn't sound right =/

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.