Making and drinking the shake within 15mins?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by October Optimist, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. October Optimist

October Optimist Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I have read on the Lipotrim bag that you need to drink your shake within 15 minutes of making it. Is it thta important that we do? I'm finding it quite difficult to make them up at work and it would be alot easier if i could make them in the morning ready for lunch! Has any one else done this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's not recommended because apparently the nutrients deteriorate. I've also read of people saying the shake splits and tastes awful

I use a coffee frother at work. It's perfect :)

4. October Optimist

October Optimist Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Alrighty then, thats a shame! but wouldnt want it to taste nasty and do me no good at the same time! lol Thank you for your advice =) x

5. brochmor

brochmor food is not my friend!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I thought about that when I started so i invested in a shaker, it only cost £4.99 and I fill it up with the recommended amount of water before i leave the house and take a packet and I have had no problem at all having shakes on the go I would definitely recommend it xxx

6. XmandyjaneX

XmandyjaneX Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am going to invest in a shaker too. I have my first shake but only half of it in the morning. i just mix up about half in the packet and leave the rest for another few hours. it seems to get me thru the day better, i wish i could mix the whole shake up and only drink half then leave it but you cant.
    the shaker sounds a good choice if you was at work or on the go.

7. Ja9

Ja9 Member

I use a hand blender and used to take it to work with me. It does the job brilliantly.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.