Making and drinking the shake within 15mins?

October Optimist

I have read on the Lipotrim bag that you need to drink your shake within 15 minutes of making it. Is it thta important that we do? I'm finding it quite difficult to make them up at work and it would be alot easier if i could make them in the morning ready for lunch! Has any one else done this?

It's not recommended because apparently the nutrients deteriorate. I've also read of people saying the shake splits and tastes awful

I use a coffee frother at work. It's perfect :)

Alrighty then, thats a shame! but wouldnt want it to taste nasty and do me no good at the same time! lol Thank you for your advice =) x

I thought about that when I started so i invested in a shaker, it only cost £4.99 and I fill it up with the recommended amount of water before i leave the house and take a packet and I have had no problem at all having shakes on the go I would definitely recommend it xxx

I am going to invest in a shaker too. I have my first shake but only half of it in the morning. i just mix up about half in the packet and leave the rest for another few hours. it seems to get me thru the day better, i wish i could mix the whole shake up and only drink half then leave it but you cant.
the shaker sounds a good choice if you was at work or on the go.

Back