Making the most of the new you!!!! What's your bodyshape???

Oooh i ought to go have a look and see what it says i should be wearing... I love my pointy boots though, hope i can still wear those!!!

I still wear mine too...but have invested in a few round toes ones and I they do look good!

Have any of you new guys tried this?????

See next post!

Last edited:
Have any of you new guys tried this?????

Littlewoods Direct

I posted this a few weeks back....some of you new guys mightnt have tried it...well worth checking out your shape....just to make the most of the new you!!! ;)

Same as Sonkie!! For sweet sweet music!! LOL

Im a column! Never even heard of that in my life :rolleyes:

Aww i cant do it guys, it says im a column but im really not lol far from it. Help xxx

hi tracy,
did you look at the alternatives they gave - maybe you're one of those?
i'm a vase which seems about right for me!
BUT it says wedges are out for my shape and on the shopping spree iv promised myself at the end of this i was gonna get some wedges :(
well, il try them and I'LL be the judge lol :)
fran

i now seem to have moved into a column shape ...not sure if thats a good or bad thing cause im not buying anything else for a while lol

h x

Yeah it says column for me too hun, they should see my hips. I reckon im prob still a pear but a smaller scale lol xx

There is no wrong or right shape....just need to know which one you are...so you steer away from the wrong clothes.

One trick to know if you are in the right category - is to see if you would usually like the clothes they suggest.....your own instincts are usually work very well...but we all the the odd few things that we should never wear!!!

I suppose its hard when you have a totally new shape, i am so tuned into being totally pear shaped! xx

Yeah, know what you mean. I could never wear jeans or really fitted stuff before (although I loved them - could only wear stuff to cover up)...I am a vase and thats what they recommend.....and they did look great.

If you are not sure....get out a tape measure - colums are usually the model types eh????

PS love the new new photos.....you look totally stunning.....

Heres my stats what do you think hun. Bust:38, Waist: 29, Hips: 39?
Cheers hun, i had my before pic up yesterday i had seen myself big long enough lol x

Heres my stats what do you think hun. Bust:38, Waist: 29, Hips: 39?
Cheers hun, i had my before pic up yesterday i had seen myself big long enough lol x

That sounds hourglass like to me....pretty proportioned.....are your shoulders broader than your hips? If so then you a Vase.....

I've just been on the littlewoods site and i'm a cello at the moment.... quite fitting since i'm a musician lol but should change as i've still got a load of weight to come off.... especially my big bum!

You should do it again when you have lost your weight as your body shaped definately changes....with weight loss/gain...

yeah i will, think i'd probably be a vase or something after as i have broad shoulders but hips will shrink a bit.

Back