• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Making the most of the new you!!!! What's your bodyshape???

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Littlewoods Direct
Hi guys

Some of you will have seen this on the show that Trinny and Susannah who I sometimes sometimes I find them a lil annoying:mad: LOL

BUT I have to say the body shape calculator is really brilliant. When I lost a good few pounds it was great to understand what shape I really was and to buy clothes that really worked for me.....:D

Honestly....try it out and littlewoods have suggestions on the type of clothes that suit you best.....for what its worth I am a Vase!!!:eek:

What shape are you????;):cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Can never work out if I am a vase or an hourglass but I figure the suggestions are pretty similar so it don't much matter!!

Gx

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Hmmm - see what you mean...hour glasses then to be lil rounder....think you are a Vase!! I am becoming an expert LOL...been doing all my friends too!!!

Vases for beautiful flowers!!!

Thanks Bea great to have a second opinion, I was leaning towards vase as my bum isn't that bit and shoulders are broad. Now I can go treat myself.....!!!!

Gx

Bea

Back on the wagon!
PS.....just amazing weight loss....you must be so proud of yourself you look so ab-fab!

how cool is that!!! well done littlewoods!

I'm a skittle!! Just been browsing the 'skittle' clothes, some nice stuff.

Thanks Bea, still waiting for head to catch up with body but well chuffed!!

Gxx

Ok it says i am hourglass. I havent a clue. I didn't even know how to answer the questions. Heres a pic of me at my heaviest, heres what i look like starting lipotrim (i was 7ib heavier there but sitll the same looking). What shape would i be?

Looks pretty hourglass to me hun ! And looking pretty fab too, well done!

Gx

says im a vase too...think ill come back to this again!

hx

I'm a vase too!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
As you get closer to your goal you should have another look at the calculator as my body shape definately changed....

Bea

Back on the wagon!
a body for sweet sweet music...Sonkie!!!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
It certainly did....LOL

Bea

Back on the wagon!
A vase for a lovely flower...lots of vases on here! It a great site...I was wearing most of the styles but have changes to more round toed shoes and jewellery and I have to say it looks better on me.....